Competition

An asymmetrical world split by white and black.

In a black and white world, sometimes Sinbad only sees the dull grays.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sinbad often has these dreams, where he opened his eyes to a white world. There was no rukh, no life at all. He was alone for the most part, motionlessly wandering and observing the pure world of his mind.

Of course, he would eventually reach the borderline of his purity.

He was cursed. With such a strong curse, he would never be pure. With everything he'd done, he would never be the same as before. With everything he experienced, he would never be foolishly kind ever again.

How many times has he been betrayed by people who he thought he could trust undoubtedly?

The line that separated him from the white and black was not far. He stopped at the edge of the white and looked beyond the darkness ahead. He was a strong man, the man destined to do great things, the man destined to become God. He won't let himself be devoured by the darkness.

However, even the darkness seem to have some kind of dullness to it. It contrasted his ambition and his own personality. 

Sinbad could only see the gray.

He had gotten used to the silence before another figure abruptly appeared by his side. Sinbad didn't so much as to even turn to face the man, for he knew it was one of those times, where David would mock him. In the past, before he knew of David's existence, it had been an image of him, cursed by Ithnan, in Focalor's full Djinn Equip.

In the past, he was afraid, but he had to move forward. If he had fallen before, devoured by his other half, how could have accomplished such feats?

When his other half slowly approached him and passed the borders, his other half would whisper, would tell him nothing sort of a lie, but things Sinbad would never admit. He would pull Sinbad close and suggest darker, crueller actions for him to achieve his inner most desires.

And he couldn't escape until his other half was done.

"You don't think of them as comrades don't you? You're the one pulling the strings."

"Sinbad," Sinbad was alarmed upon hearing a foreign voice. A very familiar foreign voice. He turned abruptly and found himself in the sudden embrace of a woman. Her amber eyes looked up at his and had a small blush on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you. I...I was afraid because of David's treatment to me in the past." She cupped his face gently. He could see the tears formed on the brim of her eyes. "I'll join you. I'll become yours!"

No longer will he commit such indecent acts.

Before her lips could reach his, whether real or not, Sinbad was disgusted. He slapped the woman and pushed her off of him. He was even agitated, but he knew this was one of David's mind tricks, so he kept his calm.

The woman smiled before she dissipated into thin air. Sinbad would have been pleased, even grateful if the real one was able to give him a genuine smile. However, with what he had done, it made such a thing impossible.

"You certainly enjoyed yourself in your short session."

Not only had he given in, him, he who brought a utopia to this world had given in to his desires, to David, to his other half, but had also lost all of his chances to get on Sifra's good side.

Shameful.

Never again, he swore to get rid of this infatuation.

It's just as Sifra said. If he could not eliminate this desire, this obsession, he could not move forward.