One Night Stand

I woke up with a pounding thud in my head.  I didn't even want to peel my eyes open.  A replay of last night was in my head, I was out at the clubs with my girls for a bachelorette party.  We had started drinking early in the evening and didn't stop until the early hours of the AM.

I went home with a messy haired brunette who was dancing with me all night.  He picked up the parties tab which was 13 girls which I can't imagine he'll be happy with when he realizes what he had done and sees how much it was. I honestly don't even remember his name either? Nick? Noah? Neal?

I felt a rustling in the bed, and a small sigh followed.

I peel my eyes open to try to get an almost sober glance at the brunette I spent the night with.   When I opened my eyes I saw the brown mop sitting up on rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." I let out but it soon turned to a yawn before I got it all out.

"Morning, is ya heading pounding like mine?"  He asked looking at me with a bright grin.

Holy fuck, that's Niall Horan. I could feel my eyes getting wide.

"You aight?"  He cocked just head looking worried.

"Oh yea, just definitely feeling my drinks from last night." I sputtered out trying to to have a fan girl moment.

"I'll go grab us some water."  He stood up, his bare ass out and me realizing that my boobs are just chilling out amongst other bits. 

He threw on a shorts and walked out of the room.  I pulled the sheets up to cover me and grabbed my phone which was on the floor.

I had tons of messages from the girls freaking out, I guess they realized before I did that I went home with Niall. 

He came back in and i dropped my phone.

"Here love, I'm not trying to kick ya out or say that I mind having you like that in my bed but would you like a shirt or something?"  He asked as he handed off the water to me.

"Please, I'm sure it'll be more comfortable than my dress than last night." I smiled at him.

"You don't remember?" He rose a brow right before he walked into the closet.

"Remember what?" I asked.

He walked back with a shirt and bent over and grabbed my dress off the ground. He tossed me the shirt and as I put it on he was holding up my favorite dress ripped in nearly half.

My thoughts went back to last night and it came back, Niall and I were going at it and the zipper on my dress was stuck so he ripped it off.

"Oh yikes, I do remember that now." I felt a blush come to my cheeks. "At least we're had fun ruining my favorite dress." He came over to me and kissed me.

"We sure did." He sat on the bed next to me now with his head on the pillows as I finished my water.

"I had great fun with you and your friends yesterday, they sure know how to celebrate a bride to be." He laughed.

"Oh I know, you realized you paid our tab last night though right? There's no way that wasn't expensive as hell." I said letting my head fall onto the pillow
next to him.

"I'm aware, my manager was on me this morning wondering why I had spent that much ag a club." He laughed a bit.

"I'm sorry, we can pay you if you'd like." I asked as he grabbed my hand.

"There's no need for that." He kissed my hand.

His phone started to ring and he picked it up.