Damage Control

"Niall hurry up! The girls are already at the club!" I exclaimed at Niall who was the slowest person ever to get ready to go out.

"I'm trying to find the purple pants." He shouted back with a laugh.

"I'm gonna be late for my own birthday!" I said back as I finished my gin and tonic, that was sitting on the counter in the bathroom.

Niall came around into the bathroom purple pants on and ready to leave. 

"The uber is outside baby, I'm waiting on you." He winked. 

He wrapped his hand around his drink and slammed it down followed by pulling me out of the bathroom.

"I hate you."  I smirked at him.

"Mhm I'll see if you still agree with that when we get back." He pulled me in for a kiss and we were out of the apartment.

—- hours later —-
"Girls I'm sorry but I've got to get the birthday girl home." Niall exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I suppose she needs to get her birthday sex in again today

"I suppose she needs to get her birthday sex in again today."  My friend Abby exclaimed.

"Again!?" Nicole rose a brown back with a giggle.

"You told them already?!" Niall laughed. 

"Oh Niall they know what's going on even before it happens, you know that."  I smirked and planted a kiss on his cheek.

We all said our fuzzy buzzed goodbyes.  My it was so good to finally see everyone again, it's been so long.

Before I knew it we were in the uber and making out in the back seat. 

The ride home felt like a second and we were stumbling into our flat.  Niall was immediately in the kitchen and began to make us more drinks.  This boy wants me drunk! I laughed to myself.

I walked over to the couch and began pulling my heels off. 

"Here birthday girl." Niall said handing me the drink. 

He sat down and pulled my legs into his lap and finished undoing my shoes for me and tossed them to the ground.

"Ya know, fans were in my ass to do a birthday live for you?" He looked at me.

"Can we!?" I asked, he knows I like reading all the drama in the comments.

"Sure let me go get my phone." He shook his head at me.

The live consisted of Ni singing me happy birthday, us doing a couple shots of tequila and him telling the world that I'm 26, and feel like I'm 30 already.

However I'm not quite sure how it ended other than having a few too many shots...

—- the morning —-