Cheating (pt2)

It's been six months since I have seen Niall, exactly how long he said he had been dating the other woman.

He has tried to reach out a few times however I have completely given up, I just started seeing someone new.. Things have been weird, the first few dates I went on with Sam were very casual and fun but we made things official a month ago.

"Hey you!" Sam exclaimed as he made his way to my table at my favorite coffee shop, this has become our meeting point for every date lately.

I stood up to give him a hug, "Hi Sam." I grinned as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm going to go grab some more coffee. Can I get you anything?" He offered as soon as he let go of me.

"No, I just got my refill, thanks for asking." I smiled.

"Sounds good." He looked at me with a grin and kissed me lightly and walked to the counter of the shop.

I sat back in my seat and tried to get back to my work but I was interrupted almost as soon as I sat down.

"(Y/N)." An all too familiar voice stuttered out.

I didn't want to look up as I knew exactly who it was.

"Please just look at me." He asked.

I didn't even lift my head up. I just peered up with my eyes. I was right, Niall. He looked desperate, his face looked sunken in.

Not even a second after I looked at him Sam came back to the table with his drink, and sat down.

The way Sam eyeballed me I could tell he was looking for an introduction, "Uh Sam this is Niall, an old friend."

As soon as I said Niall, Sam's eyes darted to me knowing exactly who he was.

"Ahh I see." Sam started, he stood up and extended his hand to Niall. "Hi I'm Sam Rodgers, (Y/N)'s boyfriend."

I looked at Niall during this interaction and when Sam mentioned the word boyfriend Niall's shoulders dropped and the look on his face saddedned.

"Nice to meet you. I will, well you two get back to yourselves." Niall clambered out and immediately bolted for the door.

"I take it he didn't know you had a boyfriend?" Sam asked.

"I don't think so, I honestly haven't spoken to him since the break up."

_____

After our coffee date Sam walked me back to my apartment and he left pretty quick afterward as he has to work early in the morning.

I was just starting to clean up my place a bit when my phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller ID and I didn't have the number in my phone so I essentially ignored it and let it go to voicemail.

Once I realized there was an actual voicemail on my phone I decided to give it a listen,

'Hi.. I am sorry to bother you again while I know you have a boyfriend now.. Uhm I'd love to talk to you sometime if you will spare me the time of day. Oh uhh this is Niall by the way... Bye.'

The voicemail ended and I couldn't figure out what to do about it.

I put my phone back down and started to pace around my place, continuing to stress clean.

After stewing on the decision for a little while I decided to give him a call back.

After one ring he picked up,

"Hello." He nearly exclaimed.

"Niall what do you want, this has been over for so long." I almost snapped.

"I just want to apologize to you, can we please meet somewhere?" He asked.

"I don't think I want to do that, I am sure you can go screw Anni or something to keep you occupied." I snapped.

"Please, I am begging you."

"I quite frankly don't care about Niall." I paused, I heard a siffle on his end, "An apology will not change shit about what you did."

"Please, just twenty minutes of your time please." He continued to beg.

"Niall, you should have considered the consequences of cheating on your girlfriend before getting to this point. Goodbye."

I hung up the phone and tossed my phone onto the couch and just left it there for the night. Before I was even a step away it was ringing again.

I picked it up,

"I told you, I'm done." I snapped over the phone.

"Just come open your door."

I went over to the front door of my apartment and as soon as I opened it there it was. It must have been hundreds of roses in every color from the front door all the way down the hall.

"I am so sorry, I know this could never be enough for you but it is a start." Niall finally spoke up.

"Niall I don't" he cut me off.

"No, I know this will not fix us. I know you have a boyfriend." he paused,

"All I want you to know is that I am sorry"

___________

I know it isnt the ending all of you wanted but that's just how it is sometimes

xoxo

leave me some requests queens and kings