Upon Further Review

Start from the beginning

Caboose: Oh, well that's not good.

Tucker: Maybe Church went with them, or maybe they took him, I don't know dude.

Caboose: Oh, I wouldn't say that. I don't think that would happen.

Tucker: (turning around) What? How the fuck would you know?

Tucker then sees the Elites are standing behind Caboose.

Caboose: Cause if he was gone, I think some people who were looking for him might be really mad that he's not here and we might have to explain to those people why he's not here and those people might not like our explanation and those people might hurt us with plasma guns and plasma grenades.

Tucker: Oh... Right......

Caboose: I mean the Aliens.

Tucker: Yeah, I figured that out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Back at Valhalla.

Sarge: Maroon 1, Maroon 1, where are you?

Wash: Great, this guy.

Wash quietly runs up behind Sarge and aims his rifle.

Wash: Freeze! Stay where you are. Turn around.

Sarge: Well, well. If it isn't our good buddy, Agent Washington. And just what are you doing here?

Wash: Don't play dumb with me Sarge. I think you know why I'm here. Where's the rest of your guys? Where are Epsilon and Cal?

Sarge: Someplace safe.

Wash: You can either tell me, or you can tell the Meta back at the base.

Sarge: The Meta is here?

Wash: Yes, and he really wants a chance to repay you guys for all the trouble you caused him.

Sarge: I seemed to recall you caused him some of that trouble yourself.

Wash: Situation's changed. Now drop your weapons.

Sarge drops his shotgun and Washington puts it on his back.

Sarge: Just so you know, I'm going to want that back in a minute.

Wash: I said, drop your weapons.

Sarge: All my weapons?

Wash: Yes.

Sarge: You sure? Maybe I can just keep the pistol. You know these things aren't effective as they used to be.

Wash: Drop it. Now!

Sarge drops his magnum.

Sarge: That's what people say.

Wash: Good. Now march.

Sarge: Son. You can insult me, you can ambush me, you can even take away my weapons. But if you think I'm going to set one single pinky toe inside Blue Base without my "shotgun", you must not know who you're dealing with.

Wash: I said move.

Sarge: And I said "shotgun".

Wash: Yes... I have your shotgun.

Sarge: No, I mean, "shotgun".

Wash: What is this? You think I'm going to give you back your shotgun because you asked?