act like your age.

"nineteen, but you act twenty-five now."

➖four: act like your age➖

;

after the game had finished, the four of them: sakusa, hinata, atsumu, and bokuto respectively walked out through the door

they were about to go downstairs, but hinata had gone to an another room.

atsumu noticed this. he tried to stop him, "hinata, wait!".
but it didn't work. he had a lot of questions to ask hinata, so he just can't let hinata leave his sight. he needed answers.

he looked back both at his friends, trying to ask for their approval.

"go follow your sunshine!", bokuto smiled.

"i...", vivid purple eyes met his, with lips melancholically smiling.

"just go. don't forget my vacuum.", atsumu smirked at this.

"sure, i won't!". he thought that kiyoomi was really a good friend to rely on.

but the other thought otherwise. though he doesn't want to admit it, he didn't think of him as a "friend".

;

internally, he was cheering for his friend that had left

internally, he was cheering for his friend that had left. because he knew. he knew everything.

though it didn't seem like it, but he's actually very aware of his surroundings. the way they talk, the way they walk, and the way the look at each other, he noticed.

he knew from the start that atsumu had feelings for the tangerine boy. the way he talks about hinata. his voice always sounded more cheerful as ever. the way he walks around hinata. he always tried to keep his composure. and the way he looked at hinata. his eyes were always gleaming, like he had seen a sun rise.