Chapter|Eight

Anastasia's POV|

I'll be honest.. I didn't expect Michael to come out and "rescue" me. Though there is a part of me that's glad he did.. I didn't realize I blacked out after all of the major crying I did, once I woke up I saw Michael pacing back and forth in front of me.

Honestly..

It's kind of cute..

I kind of smile at my own thoughts until I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Michael looking at me, tears in the brim of his eyes.

This guy..  He's actually revealing his feeling to.. Me? I thought rich fuck boys had no feelings.

I roll my eyes a little and stand onto my feet, he just stood there and looked at me.

"Michael..?" I call out pretty softly, he doesn't do anything but stop pacing across the room. He takes a deep breath before slumping down onto a chair, burying his face into the palm of his hands as he sighed out loud.

There is a part of me that wants to be an ass, but I can't allow that.. It would be wrong and it's clear the situation is bothering him.

I walk over to Michael and kneeled down in front of him, removing his hands from his face.

"What's the matter..?" I frown a little as he looks down on the ground, unresponsive.

"Mich-."

"I'm fine, Ana. Just go home ." He spoke very softly and it's like his voice began to get deeper.

"Michael come on.. You can talk-." I began but he quickly interrupted.

"I said I'm alright, okay damnit! Just go home!"

He's... He's angry.. I'll be honest I've never been this speechless in a very very VERY long time..

"Michael.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interfere in any way.. Your thoughts and much more.." I sympathize.

"Why should it care? Not like you ever gave a flying cat or dog. I'm a tosser, remember?" He snared and began to wipe his eyes with his thumbs.

My eyes widen in disbelief before I stood onto my feet and stepped back, feeling a frown appear upon my face. Before I knew it, I raised my hand and slapped him across the face.

Michael flinched as his head jerked to the side, holding onto his face in shock.

He stood onto his feet as well and as I try to give him another slap on the face, harder than the last, Michael catches my wrist and pulls me to him before smashing his lips against mine.

Fanculo...

He gets me every god damn time!

I wrap my arms around his neck and as I return the kiss, moaning pretty softly into the kiss as he dips me a little and runs his hands along my back and my sides. He gently lays my back down onto the couch so he's hovering over my body.

Did I want this to happen? Not really.. Does this feel right in a way? To an extent..

Lord! Why me!

I bite down onto his lower lip before wrapping one of my legs around his waist, which he begins stroking his fingers against my thigh. My stomach felt pent up and filled with many butterflies.

Michael leans down and presses his lips against my neck, giving it a few kisses before beginning to suck on it gracefully and sweetly.

There was a part of me that wanted to keep going but my instinct was to push him away, which is exactly what I did. I groaned and hit his chest pretty hardly, he chuckled and kissed my jawline.

I gently push him away and attempted to catch my breath, grabbing the rest of my stuff and preparing to head out.

"Listen, I have to get going I promised I would go out with Trin and her husband in several minutes. I'll see y-."

"No Ana. " He interrupted and took a deep breath.

"At least let me come with you." He pleaded and held onto my hands tightly.

"Michael I'll be okay, I promise you." I sighed before standing onto my feet and walking out of his home, not allowing him to respond.

As I'm heading to my place I see Trin and her husband standing outside of their car with big grins on their faces. I roll my eyes and head to their car.

"It's not what you both think, okay?" I direct, getting into the car while shutting it behind me and so did Trinity as she giggled a little.

Jon smirked and headed towards Michael's place, I'm assuming he's either going to threaten him or having an nice 'talk' with him.

Who knows? Well of course, the Michael Jackson himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did Jon sat to Michael? Is it something bad? Good? Well shoot! You will find out soon! I hope you lovelies enjoy this chapter! ✨💨