Chapter| Two

Anastasia's POV|

The alarm goes off over and over, I hear Ryu's barks which causes me to groan and wake up. I sit up from my bed and sigh while looking over to Ryu and turning off the alarm.

"You couldn't allow mommy to sleep a little more my little fur baby?"

Ryu tilted his head to the side while puts a smile on my face, I kiss his forehead before petting him. I slide off of my bed and slip my slippers onto my feet, opening the curtains just to see an unpleasant sighting.

Great, another whore in my neighbors place.. Now I can't see who this man is, nor do I think I'd like to know- but watching this trick suck the guy off made me gag a bit. I frown and close the curtain.

"Come one Ryu, let's go eat!"

Ryu barks and jumps up and down on pure happiness, I giggle and walk out of my room to put food in Ryu's bowl for breakfast. I pour water into the other bowl and gently pats my baby's head, I take a deep breath before heading over to the bathroom. I close the door behind me as I turn on the shower, once I step in I shiver and wince in slight pain as the hot, steaming water hit my skin.

Let's hope I can drown my eyes with this water... It needs to be purified after what I saw..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michaels POV|

I let out a loud groan as I shoot my load into her mouth, my body trembles in complete satisfaction which causes me to bite onto my lower lip before looking down at her with a smirk. She slides my shaft from her mouth and leans in to kiss my lips, I chuckle as my lips collided with hers.

"See you at the party baby." She giggled before putting her clothes back onto her body.

"I shall see you there baby girl." I bite onto my lower lip and walked her out of my home. Once she finally leaves I sigh and shake my head as I get into a cold shower. Once I cleaned myself off I look into the mirror, smirking a bit and clasping my hands together just before stepping out to put on my undergarments and even some casual clothing.

As I button up my shirt, I look down at my watch and my eyes widened a bit.

"Shit.."

I mumbled underneath my breath realizing I was about to be late to the studio. I quickly dress myself before grabbing onto the keys and stepping out of the house. As I lock up the door I glance over to my neighbor.

God when I mean she's beautiful I mean for the love of god she's just a pure Angel. I bite down on my lower lip and head her way.

"Hey cutie." I greet with a charming smile on my face while she looked me up and down and scoffed before trying to walk away, though I follow behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anastasia's POV|

I can't believe this fucker randomly walks up to me and calls me cute! I took a deep breath and quickly walked to my car till I heard a second pair of footsteps follow behind me. I sigh and stop in my tracks and turned around to look at him as I fold my arms underneath my breasts.

"Cute? Honey, save that for the next tramp you come across. I am NOT the one you want to fuck with."

I shot at him which made my neighbor furrow his eyebrows before closing his eyes momentarily and letting out a soft but short chuckle.

As much as I hated to admit, it was pretty damn attractive..

"At least take the compliment baby, I've never seen you around here I don't recall.. What's your name?"

Jesus.. Can I be late enough for work!?

"Maybe you'd see me around if you weren't locked up in your penthouse fucking around those broads you bring into your home." I then place one of my hands on my hip.

I look up at him and he looks pretty shocked with my response.

Not surprised...

"Feisty one huh?"

"If the shoe fits wear it, but I know the games you play when it comes to these fast as girls out here." I responded before coming closer to him and taping on his chest with a lot of pressure which causes him to step back a bit.

"I'm not falling for your fucking trap, I'm not like those other girls you've been fooling. If I were you.. I would turn around and go back to your sex house and get to where you need to go, got it?" I sneered before shoving him away from me a bit more, I hear him chuckle as I step into my car. I close the drivers side of door, I start the engine then sighed as my neighbor who's name I don't recall knocks on my window.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled and tightened my grip around the steering wheel. He leaned in and tilted his head to the side a little.

God isn't he just-... No no NO! Stop it!

"Name." He responded with a smile.

Nosey much??

"That's not your business and it's not in your concern, now please step away from my vehicle. I'm late for work."

The guy obeyed and smirked a little as he licked his lower lip before biting on it and walking to his car. I drive off to work as I blast my music trying to blow that situation out of the water... For fucks sake why did he have to be so attractive! I need to seriously be careful because I don't know if he's up to any good...

No names? Insane correct? I'm sure they'll have a great time in the next chapter, that's IF they realize they'll be at the same party together. I know this isn't the best but hey! I should get an A for effort! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I'll be honest I didn't remember much of the last chapter so bare with me.🥺

~ Widowsreign🏃🏽‍♀️💨💗✨