Chapter| Three

This chapter may be split into two parts, just a warning..

Michaels POV|

"One more time guys! We're doing a fantastic job so far." I smile as the other dancers groaned and took a deep breath. We were currently working on the rest of the choreography for The Way You Make Me Feel.

Throughout the song that girl, also known as mystery neighbor has been ringing in my head.. There are many things I've considered doing to her, I'll be honest I've probably seen her once or twice. I may even consider putting her in front of the line, it may piss off the other women who's been waiting but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to care in a way..

My thoughts gets interrupted due to the touch of Tatiana Thumbtzen which caused me to jump a little. She tilted her head off to the side and took a breath before shaking her head.

"You've been falling out of place since you've gotten here, what's on your mind Mike?" I roll my eyes while she began that sentence, she wasn't wrong. I have been losing track and concentration, but who can blame me when you have one hell of a neighbor?

"I'm fine, do you think the performance tonight at Club Red will be good? There are some songs I'll need to cut out though." Tati nodded as I began walking at a slow pace towards the backstage area.

"I think it'll be amazing, what songs do you plan on cutting out?" She asked, it seem like her tone started to get rough out of agitation or even frustration.

"Black or white and the way you make me feel."  I notice only the sounds of my footsteps, I chuckle a little which causes me to cross my arms against my chest with my thumb up to my lip. I stop walking to glance back at Tatiana.

"Is there an issue, Ms.Thumbtzen?" I ask and out of the corner of my eye I see her shake her head, as I began walking again I hear Tatiana scoff and mumble something under her breath.

"Don't act like I'm deaf, I can still hear you. Meet me at my place, immediately."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anastasia's POV|

I clutch onto my bag as I stand in the elevator, I take a deep breath as the doors open. I see Trin at her desk and she quickly stands up onto her feet and sprinted towards me as I headed towards Leati's office.

"The hell are you so late for?" She slightly shouted but in a pretty soft tone, I roll my eyes as I tighten my grip around the bag trying to walk a little faster to the office.

"I woke up pretty late then my annoying fuck boy of a neighbor tried to converse with me this morning." Trinity gasped as I exhale, she smirked and nudged my arm which causes me to jump a little and slap her in her arm.

"You got a little admirer huh boo?" Trinity pinched my arm a little, I scoff and shake my head as I try to ignore her stupid question.

She is my best friend but if she makes another comment about me and another guy I'm going to erupt.

"Either sit at your desk and shut the hell up or not vacation AND I won't consider having us get off early." I mumble under my breath though I'm sure she heard me because I saw her turn around with her hands in the air, I giggle at her action till I felt something hard against my face.

Everyone loves pissing me off in the morning do they??

"You dick! Can't you watch whe—"

Before I can finish my sentence I feel myself getting pulled into an office, once I made it inside I heard the door close which causes me to jump and turn towards the door to see my boss..

Great...

"Sit.Down.Now.. Ms.Romano." Leati grits through his teeth which causes me to sit in the chair in front of him.

I'm not going to lie.. Leati is extremely attractive, believe it or not I'm actually extremely close to Leati and his family. <To answer any questions.. We have NEVER been in a relationship, we've always remained close friends.> When he's angry it really hits.. different.. My thoughts are soon interrupted by a hard slam against the desk by Leati, I flinch and began to look up at him.

Just because we're friends doesn't mean he's going to treat me any different, Leati and I both know it wouldn't be fair to treat me one way and his other workers another way.

"Where have you been Anastasia? Why were you so late?" He muttered, I sigh in slight frustration as I cross one leg over the other with my arms folded underneath my breast. I'll be slightly honest, his actions slightly changed when he found out that Galina cheated on him and even laid a hand on their daughter, though that shouldn't be much of an excuse..

"Where have—" Leati began till I cut him off. He literally went there..

"I overslept! Alright? This is the first and only time I've been late and you want to snap off at me!? Pardon me for having a tosser of a neighbor who can't keep their dick in their fucking pants at night which keeps me up till the break of dawn. All you have to deal with is your thottie wife that won't sign the nasty papers whereas I have to deal with a rake every morning, noon, and evening!" I shout. I felt my blood began to boil and when I mean it was boiling... Baby, it was boiling.

The frown on Leati's face slowly softened a bit, he sighed and rubbed his temple before sitting in his chair which he leaned into a bit.

"I'm sorry Anastasia.."

"Yeah, sorry my ass.. You know what, let's cut right to the chase— shall we ? I'd like to take a week off and Trin shall come with me. We both need to get our shit together because I'm sick of you cussing us out like we caused any harm to you . We've been friends since high school and once you took over for your father you became a dick here and a whole new guy outside of work." I scoff and lean into the desk a little.

He nodded and rubbed his face before standing up onto his feet, Leati began walking out of the office but stopped at the door and pointed to the pile of papers.

"Just begin coping those, I'll be back."

I sucked my teeth and glanced at the paper that I need to copy. 

Could this day get any better ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part two is coming soon.💗✨