I changed my mind

Been 2 years since I published and decided to anticlimactically and tragically end this story, but I've had a lot of time to think during this pandemic and ended up kind rereading this and regaining my passion to write. 

I haven't decided what the next arc should be though, so feel free to suggest any that you like. Preferable western-based ones, because I can't do the typical Chinese arcs even if I wanted to. Haha...

I had a few ideas: So, I read a couple of interesting fairy tale themed quick transmigration stories that had me interested. So I'll list the ones I'm interested in writing and if you're interested in them too, just let me know. or if you have any other suggestions just write them down and I'll mark them down to try in the future. 

Worlds:

Cinderella: 1

Snow white: 1

The Little Mermaid: 4

Beauty and the beast : 4

Alladin: 1

Rapunzel:

Princess and the Frog: 1

So, yeah. Sorry, to my previous readers who I kind of left high and dry, I'll try to make it up to you guys. 

(Currently focused on working on one of my other original works 'Vitality', so MYWCT is sort of on the backburner right now. I'm not very good at multitasking, so I'll have come back to continue this work once I'm done with the other one. If you are interested in a omegaverse/werewolf AU story, feel free to check out 'Vitality'. The most up to date version can be found on webnovel ) 

~AD

~AD