part 1. school trip

Lisa pov.
So we are getting ready to go to school
(In the story they are all 17 yrs old.)
Here is their uniform:

Jin: are you guys all ready?? All: yessss!!

All: yessss!!

Then we all got into the van and drove to school (I know Jin is only 17 but he has a driving licence and he is the oldest)
Then we arrived at school and there was lots as screaming as usual ughhh.
So we went to our class ( we all in the same class, that's how we all became best friends)
So we were all walking until...
Lisa: hey guys, I need to go toilet sonu can carry on if u want to.
All: ok bai!
So I went to the toilet. While I was doing my buisness, I heard two girls talking..
???1 :ugh don't u hate Lisa sooo much!?!?!
Uhhh rude.
???2: yeah I do and I also hate rose!! Actually all of them!!
Wow.
??? 1: yes ikrr, but Lisa is a sl*t!! She thinks she can take away my kookie from him.!!

Since when was "her kookie" His 😒

??? 2: yeah and rose thinks she can take away my mochi!

Pfft.

???1: ugh I hate them and I will make kookie mine!!!!!

???2: yeah and I will make mochi mines!!

Yeah like they will ever like the- wait who are they?

Then they left the toilet.  So I went to class and just forget what they
said.

(Just to say at the school everybody talks english, but they are in a Korean school but just imagine they are talking english)

Teacher:ok class..  Class?.. Hello... YAHHHHHH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
everybody goes quiet.

Then the teacher carries on talking like nothing happened.
Teacher:so class, tommorow we will have a trip in the woods for a week, so pack your bags.. AND GO TO BED EARLY!!
she shiuted making everybody jump.

Yes she shouts a lot.

All:yes Mrs kim!

Teacher:ok now on to the lesson.

When I was sitting down, I felt like someone was staring at me, so i turned around and found jungkook staring at me (btw this is still Lisa's pov)
Then he looked away and it looked like he was blushing. Cute- wait what shut up Lisa!!! Ugh.

After class.

So we all went home to pack our stuff.