Ch 2

The moment I reached my apartment, I changed my clothes at the speed of flash and dived into the covers, ready to go in my dream land.
                          *******************

I woke up at the blaring sound of my alarm. I groaned and rolled on the other side of my bed and throwing the alarm clock on the ground to stop the noise pollution it was making. But I was fully awake by now.

After a few seconds, debating whether to try and go back to sleep or not I finally decided to wake up, knowing that sleep had ditched me. Yawning, I strectched my arms and legs listening to my bones popping at times due to the stiffness.

' That was some sleep I got today.' I thought to myself.

I walked towards the now broken alarm, sighing in process knowing I will have to buy a new one. I picked up the broken alarm and threw it in the bed and then went to change.

After getting dressed in a simple t-shirt and black skinny jeans I decided to take a walk outside. It was 7:00pm so I had plenty of time before dinner.

I texted Hoseok telling him that I was going out for a walk since I was feeling better.
A second later, my phone dinged indicationg a new message.
I opened up and saw an ' okiee💜💜' in reply making me smile.

I switched off my phone as I went outside my dorm, closing my door behind.

I walked on the streets of Seoul taking in the beauty of the metropolitian city. Large buildings glowing like fireflies in the night, making me go 'aww' at their beauty.

I walked past a few shops seeing families, couples and students having the time of their life, making me happy. I was always like this, seeing other happy made me happy too.

Suddenly a small shop caught my eye. It wasn't the shop but the bracelet which was at exhibition which caught my eye.
I walked closer to the shop to get a clear picture of the bracelet.
The moment I saw it, I became aww struck.

It was beautiful.

I knew I wanted it

I knew I wanted it. It was just my style. Simple yet beautiful. I had some money saved in my account and some was in my back pocket hence I was hoping to buy the bracelet.
I went into the shop, the bell at the entrance jingling indicating my entry.
I walked upto the counter and saw an old women on the other side of the counter.

"Annyeonghaseo Ajhumma." I greeted the old lady bowing in process.

She smiled at me and nodded in response.

"What do you want my child?" She asked in a soft voice. I pointed at bracelet and asked-

"How much is it?" With slight hope that it wouldn't be too expensive.

" 3000 won." She said with a smile. I screamed in happiness on the inside since I had brought the exact amount of money with me.

But the moment I placed the money on counter, I heard the door bell jingling and some money being slammed on top of mine-

" I want the bracelet with the feather pattern. Now." I heard a high pitched voice from behind.

" I heard a high pitched voice from behind

*Their you go with the next chapter!!💜💜

Stay safe, stay healthy*