Part 7: Bumblebee Captured

Riley's POV 

Optimus: ''Autobots use your human form.''

Before I knew there stood five men around me. I was so in shock that I began to scream.

Ratchet: ''Hey stop screaming!''

Ironhide: ''You will wake up the whole neighborhood.''

Jazz: ''Someone shut her up!''

Just then strong arms came around me and pulled me back. My back hinted a strong chest and as I looked up, I saw a man with beautiful blue eyes and blue hair looking down at me. I was so amazed by his beauty that I stopped screaming.

Me: ''Optimus?''

The man smiled. It was him! I almost got weak knees. He was so perfect.

Me: ''Ho-How is this possible?''

I asked as he let go of me.

Ratchet: ''One of our disguises.''

Optimus was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue jacket that had red flames on it, blue jeans, and black shoes. True his white t-shirt I could see his abs. Bumblebee was wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket with yellow stripes, black jeans, and black shoes. He had amazing yellow hair. Jazz had grey hair and he was wearing a grey tank top, with grey pants, a black belt, and black shoes. Ironhide had black hair and a scar under his left eyes. He was dressed like an army man but all in black. Ratchet was wearing a red and white jacket. Under the jacket, he was wearing a red t-shirt. His pants were red with one white stripe and red shoes. He had grey hair.

Me: ''This is amazing.''

I said and just then I heard my mom yelling. Because I was small, and our fence was tall I looked through the crack so I could see our backyard. I saw many men with guns around our hose. They were dressed in all black.

Me: ''Those are not cops.''

I said. I ren to the other side of the house and hide behind someone's car. Sam, Michaela, mom, and dad were arrested, and one man was walking Mojo on a long leash like he was a dangerous animal.

Mom: ''If you hurt my dog, I'll kick your ass!''

Dad: ''Sam! Don't say anything!''

I was about to run to my family to help them, but a strong arm came around me and pulled me into the darkness of the night.

Me: ''Let me go Optimus. I must help them.''

Optimus: ''No it's too dangerous.''

Me: ''We must do something.''

Optimus: ''We will. Just let them leave first.''

I saw that mom and dad were placed into different cars than Sam and Michaela. As they drew away Optimus let go of me.

Optimus: ''Let's go.''

Around Optimus and others came a bright light and when the bright light diapered there, I saw them in their vehicle moods. Optimus opened the doors for me. I quickly jumped in behind the wheel. Optimus closed the doors behind me and placed a seatbelt around me.

Optimus: ''Autobots roll out.''

Optimus was driving first, and others were driving behind him. As we were driving, I was thinking about those people. Who are they and what do they want?

Optimus: ''Riley. Something wrong?''

Me: ''Do you think they know about you guys?''

Optimus: ''I don't know. But we will find out.''