Part 11: Sacrifice

Riley's POV

A scream was heard from my mouth when my and Sam were almost sliced to death by the rotor. The helicopter went down. Sam helped me on my feet and just as I took a step forward Megatron's hands came out of the floor just a few steps away from me and my brother. Sam and I quickly hide behind a large statue that was at the end of the rooftop. The statue was big enough so we could both hide behind it. But because the statue was at the end of the rooftop there was a big fall behind us. One slip and we were gone. I was holding the cube with my chest against the wall so I could hold the statue with my hands. I was standing on my fingers. 

Megatron: ''Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshlings?''

Sam looked down and I could see his eyes got big.

Sam: ''Oooo.''

Me: ''Don't look down.''

I knew that Megatron knew where we were hiding. I was trying to do something, but nothing came to my mind. I looked to my right and saw Megatron's eyes looking at me.

Megatron: ''Give me all spark and you may live to be my mate.''

Me: ''I'm never giving you all spark!''

Megatron: ''Oh, so unwise.''

And with that Megatron shot towards us. The statue protested the shoot, but we lost the balance and we began to fall. Sam and I were screaming thinking that this was our and. But a hand caught us both and as I look who it was, I saw Optimus.

Me: ''Optimus.''

I said as he placed us on his chest. He was supporting himself with his legs against one building and with his hands to the other building. 

Optimus: ''Riley hold on to the cube!''

He said and began to slide down from one building. He was jumping from one building to another to get down faster. He was holding me, and Sam close to his chest. Suddenly there came Megatron and jumped on Optimus. He was trying to remove Optimuse's hand that was protecting us, but Optimus did not let him. The landing was hard, but I did not let go of the all spark.

Optimus: ''Riley.''

I looked at him.

Optimus: ''You risked your life to protect the cube.''

Me: ''No sacrifice, no victory.''

Optimus: ''If I cannot defeat Megatron you know what you must do. Get behind me.''

He said and just as I and Sam got off Optimus, Megatron began to run towards us. But before he could reach us Optimus kicked him away.

Optimus: ''It's you and me Megatron.''

Megatron: ''No it's just me Prime.''

Optimus: ''At the end of this day one shall stand, and one shall fall.''

They began to fight again. I and Sam took cover behind some rocks that felled down the buildings around us. Every time I heard Optimus grunt in pain, I could feel his pain inside me.

Megatron: ''You still fight for the weak! That's why you lose!''

Yelled Megatron and thrown Optimus on the ground again. Just then I saw another Decepticon that was about to attack Optimus. But Optimus did not see him. I was about to call Optimus when there came the same army man from earlier on a motorcycle. The robot saw him and was about to shoot him when the guy jumped down the motorcycle and began to slide down the road. He was shooting at the robot. He and four army planes took the Decepticon down.

Next, the army began to shoot at Megatron. Many rockets hit him, but he was still standing. Suddenly his eyes meet mine. He charged at me and my brother. Optimus kicked his legs making Megatron fall. I and Sam jump out of the way so Megatron did not crush us. But I jump on the wrong side. So, there I was face to face with Megatron. He was supporting himself with his hands right above me.

Megatron: ''I will kill you.''

He said. I was crawling back, but it was hard because I was using only one hand.

Megatron: ''Mine! All spark!''

Optimus: ''Riley! Put the cube in my chest now!''

I can't let him sacrifice. I stood up.

Optimus: ''Riley.''

Just as Megatron was about to attack me I raised all spark towards his chest.

Optimus: ''No Riley!''

The all spark activated. A bright light came from it directly at Megatron. Megatron began to scream and growl in pain, but I did not stop. I could feel all spark's power. Suddenly I saw a vision. There was the most beautiful planet I have ever seen. I saw the war and dead fo many transformers. A sharp pain went true my body. My eyes closed and a loud scream came out of me.

Optimus: ''RILEY!''

The all spark used all his power to destroy Megatron. He felled to the ground. My legs gave in. I felt on my knees. My eyes close and I began to fell back. The last thing I felt were hands that caught me.