chapter ten

• previously •

"yeah why? Would you like me to kill you? Or maybe... torture?" Demonus smirked darkly

"Okay let's stop this nonsense and you are correct.. We are here for her blood and" the sakamaki waited him to continue but the next thing he said made them growl in anger

"hand in marriage"

Play the song

•••

The tension in the air grew thick than usual. The sakamaki brothers glared at Apollo and Demonus.

"we'll never hand y/n to you" Reiji spat with venom and adjusted his glasses as he glared at the two messengers or rather kidnappers.

"oh yes you will~" Apollo smirked and was about to snap his fingers when Shu kicked him on the stomach. Apollo was stunned, his body was threw on the wall because of the harsh kick.

Apollo smirked and Demonus growled as he wiped the drool on his mouth when he saw Yui. Her delicious sweet blood was distracting the sadist demon vampire.

"you'll have to fucking get through us. You damn GoldBloods!" Ayato spats, Apollo dusted himself and walked slowly to the group, Shu and Subaru pulled you behind them.

Demonus hunger grew more until he couldn't hold it anymore. He lunge to the weak dumb lamb. Laito was quick to react, he immediately grabbed Yui's arm and held her protectively on his chest. Demonus ended slamming his body on the wall, he snarled at Laito in anger.

"that's my fucking meal for today konōyarū" Demonus punched the pervert, flirty vampire in his gut that made him flew and slammed his body on the other wall that made a huge crack.

"Laito!" You yelled but Shu and Subaru grip on your arm grew tighter, restraining you from going to Laito. "let me go!!!" You yelled as you kept moving around to remove their strong grips but you left them no choice.

Your hair flew up and white lightnings blots surrounds your body. Shu and Subaru got shocked and immediately lets go off you. You ran away from them and jumped to Laito's side.

"are you alright? Laito-" You were suddenly pulled by someone.

"guess the job's here is done~" Apollo whispered while smirking. You kept squirming under his tight grip on your arm. It was squeezing you

"l-let go off me!"

"you bastard you dare touch my fiance!" Luciel appeared and grabbed your other arm. But apollo grabbed you tighter making you crash onto his chest.

"like I said the job is done~ Demonus you sadistic bastard get over here!" Apollo yelled with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Y/n!" they all yelled as Apollo and Demonus disappeared with you in their grasp.

"fuck!!" Subaru yelled and punched the floor.

"why didn't you all KILL THAT SON OF BITCH!!" Luciel yelled furiously as his wolf fangs came out. Luciel grabbed Reiji's collar.

"YOU WERE JUST WATCHING THEM TAKE Y/N AWAY!!! DO YOU EVEN LOVE HER?!" Luciel spat to Reiji's face.

"love...?" Reiji mumbled

Luciel eyes widened and lets Reiji go, he let out a tsk and stood infront of the Sakamakis.

"you know what? I'll just fucking save her by myself! I don't need y'all shitty asses to help me!" Luciel said in frustration.

"so arrogant luciel?" Ruki appeared with a book in his hand as the rest appeared from behind.

"the hell you doing here Halfbloods?" Luciel spat.

"we came here to save ojou" Kou tightens his fist in anger, if only he could have been faster then he could have save you.

"y/n...i... want... to... save... her..." Azusa said while rubbing his arm.

"in order to fucking save nee chan.. we'll have to fucking work together wolf and you purebloods!" Yuma shouted.

"like hell we'll help each oth- what the fuck?!" Shu smacked Ayato's stubborn head.

"i-i a-agree w-with t-them" Yui stuttered while looking her lap nervously and scared.

*
*
*

"where the fuck I am?!" You yelled at Apollo.

"At Gold Kingdom where your husband awaits" Apollo bowed and opened the two gigantic doors.

You were greeted by the man.. You thought you'll never want to see again. Zerous...

"Zer-Zerous?"

"Y/n...it's been a long time since we last each other my love"

To be continued

I may not be publishing the next chapters because of personal reasons