chapter three

chapter three : what?!

[sakamaki mansion : 4:oopm]

You woke up from your slumber and looked around and stared at the beige painted ceiling. You stretched your arms and jumped out of the bed.

You suddenly felt pain in your neck. It was suffocating you to breathe. You grabbed your neck as you tried breathing. You teared up and immediately grabbed the water on your desk and drank it. But still nothing works.

You tried screaming. "a-ah!" You cracked your voice as tears blurred your sight.

"where's nee chan? Me and teddy want to have a tea party with her" Kanato looked around the living room hopibg that he will spot you. "she's probably sleeping" Shu said with his eyes closed as he suddenly vanished.

He teleported infront of your bedroom. He knocked no answer he knocked again... Still no answer. He suddenly panicked maybe something happened to you

'why is she not opening the door? Did she leave?! Did someone kidnapped her?! Did someone tried to assault her?! Did she escaped?! Did she... attempt suicide?!'

Shu shaked his head. He know that you would not do that because you love them so much than yourself. He barge inside your bedroom. His eyes widened when he saw you crying

"w-what happened?!" You tried giving hints. Even though he is lazy he is much smarter than Reiji "Can't breathe?!" You nodded and pointed at the empty glass.

He vanished with the glass and came back to you with the glass filled with lukewarm water. You pointed again inside the drawers. Shu nodded and went to your drawers as he slowly opened it. His eyes widened when he saw tons of bottle of red pills. He grabbed one and looked at you.

You nodded as he quickly gave you the pill. You put the blood pill inside the lukewarm water waiting for it to melt. When it melts the clear water turned into a red bloody water. You immediately drank it as your breathing came back

You thanked Shu "what are you doing here?"

"I-I was checking up to you... But I found you like that" He stared the bottle. You caught him staring and sighed "what is that?" Shu grabbed the bottle of blood pills.

"oh... Blood pills" He tilt his head in confusion "why?  We have a blood bag here nee chan" You sighed again as you pulled him into a hug. He immediately hugged back inhaling your strawberry peachy scent