"Can you remember, when you are still a kid we are always here." Mommy said. I guess she's trying to lift up the mood.

I smiled. I guess she doesn't remember.

"We've never been here before... not even once." I said sadly to them.

It was my dream before to go here and have fun with them... like a family. But like in our house, I gave up also on that dream.

"But it's okay, it doesn't matter to me because..." my tears fall down.

I looked at them. "All I wanted was to be part of your family."

Maybe that's why I want a place to call home. Because a home is a place where a family lives... because a home means a happy family.

"Jisoo was a weak child. She's always sick since you are still kids. She needed our attention and care the most. And as a parent, we prioritize her than you because she need us most." Daddy explained.

I know... and I understand. I know that she needed you the most but...

"We forgot that you're a child too... thag you needed us too. And just like Jisoo you needed out attention and love too." Daddy continued.

You're right, I needed you too. That's why I get angry to you... because you were never been there for me when I needed you the most. You were never there...

You never exerted any effort to be part of my life, and that's what I'm mad about. I never expected you to be always there for me... all I asked is for you to comfort me when I'm in pain. But you still cannot do it for me.

"You never complain. You were always so quiet and understanding. And we took it for granted, we didn't realize that we are neglecting you too much." Mommy said while crying.

I just keep on nodding. Maybe it's my fault too. I stayed silent the whole time. I just clench all the pain without a word.

I should have told you about it. I should have told you how much it hurts and how unfair you're treating me.

But what can we do now? We cannot change the past, how much we want to.

All we can do now is to forgive and move on.

I gathered every strength I've got and smiled at them. "Iknow... and it's okay... I'm okay now."

I looked in their eyes. "I'm not here to reprove. I'm here to tell you that I forgive you and... I lobe you. Please forget everything now and move on. I will live my life happily from now on, so please do the same. This might be the last time we will see each other so I just want to take this chance to thank you."

I took a deep breath. "Thank you for giving birth to me and for providing everything I need while growing up. I appreciate it so much." I said sincerely.

I moved closer to them and hugged them for the last time. I smiled at them and looked at them one last time. "Please be healthy and happy. Tell Jisoo I'm sorry and I forgive her."

They resembled my smile. "We love you Jennie and please be happy."

I nod and smiled. "I will."

I slowly face my back at them and walked away to them. I didn't bother to look back.

That's the closure we all needed. We can now move on and live our life without guilt and regret.

___________________________

"Ready?" Lili asked me while smiling.

I don't know what awaits us in Korea. I don't know if the house there will feel as warm as our home here in the Philippines but I guess...

As long as I'm with Lili, it will always feel like home.

Now that I'm with her, I can truly say...

I'm finally HOME.

I smiled.

I hold her hand and we walk together inside the plane we will ride going to Korea, where our new life awaits.

If there is one thing that I learn in my life, it is the thing that we cannot return back anymore if it is already done.

We cannot change the things that happened.

We can't go back and start a new beginning.

It's too late for that.

But...

We can start today and work to change the ending of that unwanted beginning.

I don't know what the future will bring or what it has in store for me. But whatever it is, I'm going to face it bravely and happily... with the people I love.

~THE END~

______________________________
A/N: Sad to say but this is already the end of the story. I hope you like this story because this is my first time on writing a story. Thank you for supporting me!