CHAPTER 2: THE START

Jennie's POV:

"I'm finished!" I happily said while holding a paper. The paper that will bring back all the things that are stolen from me. The paper where I write my revenge plan.

I read what I wrote in the paper.

My Revenge Plan

1.) Transfer to another school (To stay away from Jisoo and move-one).

2.) Make new friends (but this time, I'll make sure that the friends that I have are TRUE friends).

3.) I'll study harder (so that my parents will be happy to me).

4.) I'll find a girl that is higher than Rosé (to annoy Jisoo and to show Rosé that she is just a worthless girl).

And if a found that girl...

5.) I'll be back and make their life a living hell (all the people who ruin my life, starting with Jisoo, Rosé, my parents for everything that they have done to me, my fake friends for leaving me, I'll make sure that they will regret that they leave me just to become a friend of Jisoo).

It's just simple but I will make sure that they will regret all the things that they have done to me.

I cannot wait so I should do the first step.

"Wait, what is the first step again?" I whisper to myself 'Seriously, it's like I didn't make this plan, I forgot it already.' I looked at the paper again.

"Ahh transfer to another school" I read

Wait, how will I transfer?

Did I already tell you that I am still on the rooftop? No? Well, now you know.

I got tired because of my dramas last minute, so I don't have time to leave the rooftop. It's already afternoon, It's so hard to make my revenge plan that is too long (note the sarcasm).

I will go downstairs when 2 girls go in front of me. Dahyun and Nayeon.

"Hey!! Do you know that we are looking for you for almost an hour?!" Nayeon said annoyingly. She is older than her twin sister, Dahyun.

A/N: Just imagine that Nayeon and Dahyun are twins

Yes, they are twins, it's obvious from their names.

"Why are you looking for me?" I ask them

Why are they looking for me? To hurt me again?

Did I already tell you that the students here are not just annoying me, they are also bullying me?

"This!" Dahyun shouts to me and throws a piece of paper in front of me.

"What is this?" I ask and pick up the paper.

"Are you stupid? It's a paper!" Nayeon said.

"What I mean is what for?" I said to them calmly.

I don't like to get hurt again this day, I am feeling so much emotional pain right now I don't like to add physical pain.

"Oh, that one? The Principal said to Give it to you. That is the result of your test at Manoban University. And unfortunately, you passed it." Dahyun said bitterly.

"R-really?" I ask, I cannot believe it.

Just to make sure that they are not lying I read the paper. I am the second that gets a high grade. Yes!! I sure that my parents will be happy, I did my best for them.

"Thank you for giving me this, I'll go home now," I said to them happily.

When I will go down Nayeon blocks his foot on where I will go and pushed me, I fell on the stairs. And the last time I saw is the two of them are smirking.

"Where am I?" I ask

When I open my eyes I just saw all white. Am I in heaven? Am I already dead?

Then suddenly I heard a door opened.

"It's good to know that you are already awake." mommy said while standing at the door, slowly going to my place.

"Where am I?" I ask again

"You're in the hospital right now," Daddy said that I didn't notice that he is now beside my mother.

"Why am I here?" I ask them

"You cannot remember what happened to you?" mommy asked

I think carefully about what happened to me before I got here. And my tears suddenly fell when I remember what happened.

"Why are crying?!" daddy shouted to me

"I remember what happened to me, Nayeon and Dahyun pushed me in the stairs," I said while crying

"They are the ones who saw you and brought you here in the hospital. Then you will blame them? You should thank them." mommy said to me annoyingly

"They really pushed me that's why I fell on the stairs" I complaint to them

"Please Jennie stop! Stop okay?! Don't lie, we all know that it's all your fault. We know that because of your clumsiness that is why you fell." daddy shouted to me

"But I'm not lying, they really pushed me," I said while crying

"Please, Jennie! Don't be like that to us!!" daddy shouted

"Jennie, why are you like that? Why are you always lying? When will you change? We are getting tired of you did you know that?"

"How can you say that to me? Why don't you believe me? Is it too hard to believe me? Why did you believe them than me, than your own daughter? How can you do this to me..." I was cut off when daddy slaps me

"That's enough Jennie!! That's enough!!" daddy shouted to me

"If I know that you just like this I hope that I abort you," mommy said

"Yes, I agree with you. I hoped that you abort me if you will just do this to me. Maybe I am not hurt right now." mommy slap me because of what I said

"You do not have gratitude!!" She shouted

"You passed the entrance exam at the Manoban University, right? Transfer there and you will use a dorm, it's for your good and the good of others. Stay there" daddy said to me and leave the room

"Your daddy is correct, I will fix the documents you need for you to transfer. So when you go out here at the hospital you will go there." mommy said and also leave the room.

"For my good? Or for the good of your family?" I whisper while I'm still crying

"It's alright Jennie. It's alright." I comfort myself. "You are used to this kind of action. Why are you crying because of them? They are not worth it." I said "So stop Jennie, stop okay? You are wasting your tears"

"You should learn okay? This is what you want right? To transfer to another school? This is it... you will transfer... so stop crying, Jennie. Be strong"

But still, even though I said many things to myself, the pain that is feeling right now is not going away.

Why they are doing this to me? The last time I checked they really loved me. But everything changed when Jisoo came from France.

"This is your fault Jisoo. This all your fault!!" I shouted and throw the vase

"Do not forget this day, because this is the start of my plan. I will make sure that you will feel all the pain that I am feeling." I promised