CHAPTER 30: GROUP DATE

Jennie's POV:

When we arrived at the park, all the people cannot remove their stares to Lili.

"Look! That girl is really beautiful!"

"That is L! She's really hot!"

"Is that her girlfriend? They are sweet, wearing couple shirt?"

"Wait are those people along with them? Before they are the only one going to date?"

"Yes. Is that their friends? So ordinary. They should not be friends with L."

"But L's girlfriend is really beautiful too!"

"Yes, now I know why L loves her. Let's join to their fansclub?"

The people whispers around us. When we arrived here, we bacame the topic here.

"Guys, let's go in the haunted house!" Irene said out of the blue.

And all of us agreed to her.

"No!" We are shocked when Jeongyeon's girlfriend suddenly shout.

We all looked at her direction. What is her problem?

"Why babe? That is exciting." Jeongyeon said.

"Baby, do you want to go?" Lili asked while stroking my cheeks.

I nodded excitedly. I want to try it.

She smiled when she saw how excited I am. "Then that's settled, we're going in." She said.

Jeongyeon's girlfriend is going to protest but Lili glared at her.

Lili is silently warning her with her eyes.

"Do you love your girlfriend?" Lili asked to her.

"Y-yes o-of course." She said  looks like she is nervous, maybe because of Jeongyeon is glaring at her and also Lili.

"Then you will grant all her wishes and give her what she wants." Lili said.

After that, we all go inside the haunted house.

When we arrived outside the haunted house I cannot stop myself from laughing so hard.

Oh my, laughtrip. I cannot believe what just happened.

When we entered the haunted house, Jeongyeon's girlfriend loss her consciousness. The reason why she doesn't want to enter is because she's scared.

Because she's unconscious, Lili carry her to go outside. We looked for a chair and lay her down. I cannot still believe it.

"Seriously Jeongyeon! I think I'm more brave than to your girlfriend!" Jisoo said.

"What? More brave? You hide too much at the back of L, that's why you got pushed." Jeongyeon said.

Yes, Jisoo is so scared. And take not, she hides at the back of L and not to her girlfriend.

I cannot hide properly because of her.

She pushed me so she can hide at the back of L!

Because of her push, I fall down at the floor. Lili saw that's why she also pushed Jisoo.

Lili helped me to stand up and hugged me so that I will not got scared but after a few minutes that is the time when Jeongyeon's girlfriend loss her consciousness.

Other said that we should just left her there but I pity her so I asked L to carry her.

Because she cannot hug me anymore, she just used her body to shield me.