CHAPTER 25: WHAT A GREAT DAY

Jennie's POV:

We immediately go to the office of Mr. and Mrs. Im, the owner of this resort.

When I found out that my suspicion if correct, I ready myself on what will might happen when I enter the office and will see again those people who makes my life suffer.

When we open the, Mr. and Mrs. Im approach us with their two daughters at their side. When they saw me, their smiles fade away.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Im. Did you arrive here at the resort a while ago?" Mr. Im greeted to us.

"We just arrived here earlier but we waited for my daughter and her girlfriend." Dad answered. And their two daughters looked really surprised.

"Oh is that so? Come in, have a sit." Mrs. Im said.

We go inside and take our sits. Their office looks good. At the side is like a living room. And there's a mahogany desk in the middle.

I looked at to the direction of their two daughters and when they saw me that I am looking at then they looked pale and look at the other direction.

I just smiled on what they did. They should be scared, because I'm just starting on making them suffer. I'll make sure that they will pay all the things that they did to me.

"Good morning Nayeon and Dahyun, long time no see. Look, the destiny keep on making us closer." I greeted to them.

A/N: If you cannot remember. Nayeon and Dahyun are the reason why Jennie got to the hospital in Chapter 2. They are the one who bully Jennie.

"I transferred at the YG Academy again, I looked for you two because I miss the both of you. But why you are not there anymore?" I said and they looked more pale.

"You know each other?" Mrs. Im asked. I smiled at them.

"Are you friends?" She asked again.

When I will answer her the door suddenly open. And the people who just arrived looked surprised when they saw me.

"Oh Jisoo, Rosé come inside. I'm sorry we didn't fetch you at the lobby. Because need to take care of the investors here in the resort. Come in and meet them." Mr. Im said to them.

Yup, you heard that right. Jisoo and Rosé along with their family are here.

Mommy and Daddy looked surprised when they saw me with Lili.

I flashed them a very big smile.

I didn't expect that I will see them here. And by the looks of it, they never expected to see me here too.

"Jennie, what are you doing here? I thought you and your girlfriend will go to a cheap resort?" Mommy said.

I rolled my eyes at that. Does she not a shamed on saying the word 'cheap'?

"You guys? Why are you here? I thought you said you're going to an exclusive resort?" I ask acting like I'm confused.

What a great day. All the people I want to make them suffer are all here.

"Yeah, we are. This is an exclusive resort." Doddy said.

"Ah... this is the exclusive resort you are talking about Jisoo?" I asked to Jisoo.

If an eye contact can kill maybe I'm already dead because of how she look at me. It's like she's killing.

I smirked at her and then looked at Lili. "This is already an exclusive resort?" I asked to Lili.