EPILOGUE

Jennie's POV:

Home.

The place where you belong. The place of abode of one's affections, peace, and rest.

That was something I always wanted.

But sadly, that was also the thing I never had.

"Are you okay?" Lili suddenly asked to me.

I looked at her and smiled. And looked back to our house.

This house where I grew, dream, and live. But this house was never been a hime for me. It's merely a house.

Sometimes I hope that this house I can call it home. But looking at it now, I realize that hope already ruined long time... I already gave up with that hope.

"Let's go." I said to Lili while smiling.

I never thought it would end this way. I didn't expect that I will leave this house.

But I am happy, very happy.

I never thought that I will leave everything I fought very hard behind happily.

Lili squeezed my hand.

I looked at her and she smiled. "Let's go home?"

I smiled and nod happily. "Let's go home."

With one last look I pulled Lili going to the car.

______________________________

"Noona! I want to try that!" Lucas said excitedly and happily.

Me and Lili laughed at Lucas.

Right now we're here at Enchanted Kingdom.

This is our last day in the Philippines. Tomorrow we will leave going to Korea, that's why I took this chance to fulfill my promise to Lucas.

After a few rides, he looks tired that's why we ate first. After we ate, he wanted to ride the carousel.

While walking going to the carousel, I saw familiar faces. I stopped walking and looked at them.

I saw my parents standing near the carousel and looking directly at me.

Lili squeeze my hand and I looked at her. "I told them that we will be here. I hope you're not mad."

I shook my head and smiled at her. "I think you should talk to them, this might be the last time. This is your chance to clear everything with them. Ask them the questions you had always wanted to ask and tell them everything you've always wanted to. I don't want you to regret anything in the future. Get your answers and let go of everything. We'll wait for you outside."

I smiled to Lili. She's right, I have so many questions to ask and so many things to tell them.

And maybe this will be the last time I will see them.

I squeeze her hand and slowly let it go. "Thank you." I whispered to her.

I looked at to my parents an I walked slowly towards them.

I stood beside them, we are all looking at the spining carousel and to the kids who are happy riding it. We stood in silence, lost in thoughts.

Daddy is the first one who broke that silence. "I hear you're leaving tomorrow going to Korea."

I nod still looking at the carousel. "Yes, we are going to settle there for good."

There is a silence again. We never talked like this before, I guess that's why we all don't know what to say.