"I'll run to the gate" I announce now it's only me and rick.
"No I will" rick says.
"I'm faster I can get their before you" I say and I see the debate in his eyes.
"Fine but you don't stop for nothing. Okay? Make sure you come back alive" he says kissing my head.
"You will return right?"
"Right!"I say with determination.
"Here I'm sure you know how to attach them" he says handing me two clips with a chain.

"You ready?" He asks with his hands on the gate. I nod standing myself ready to run.
With this he quickly opens the gate and I take off around the bus.
I pass it and keep moving stabbing anything that got near me.
Closing the gate, one walker makes a finally attempt of escape.
Moving fast I kick him back and close the gate making sure it's secure.

"IN THE TOWER THEA!" Rick screams as I turn to see the walkers approaching.
Looking to the tower next to me I bolt over making sure to lock the door before climbing to the top.
As I reach the top I see the last 2 walkers fall.
Cheers erupt though the breeze that's now empty of bullets.

"Thea can you go grab Daryl?" Carol asks kindly as she hovers over our new fire.
"You were just over their" I say remembering she went to take him food.
"I know but he wouldn't come down"
"And you think he'll listen to me?" I ask sarcastically.
"Just go" she groans.
"Fine"

"Hey" I say jumping onto the bus.
"Hey" he replies still looking to the fence.
"Carol asked for you to join us for a bit"
"Why'd she send you?" He asks looking to me.
"I ask she her the same thing" I laugh sitting next to him.
"This is a good place" I say looking at Daryl.
"Yeah little Shane over their needs to have a place to scream. This is as good a place as any" he says making me laugh.
"Little Shane? Oh god" I say still laughing.
"What it's obvious!" He almost shouts.
"Alright then" I say calming down.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before I grab my knife and begin chipping the paint of the side of he bus to spell 'wwst'
"What's that?" Daryl asks peeping Over my shoulder.
"Something I told Carl. 'We will survive this' I can't get it out my head"
"Is that what you were thinking when you did that stupid run earlier?" He asks suddenly sounding pissed.

"If rick died out their the group would have lost their leader and father. If I died out their the world would move On a hell of a lot easier" I say looking to the sky.
"Is that what ya think?" I nod.
"Well ya wrong that boy over their looks at ya like a sister and rick as a daughter. Hell even Lori is ya best friend as well as me" he says looking at the group and occasionally flicking a hand towards them.
"We'd all be broken if ya left" he whispers and I feel bad for what I said.
"Sorry I shouldn't have said anything" I say turning to him. He snorts and looks away.

"We should get back to the group before they get concerned" he nods and begins to climb down as I jump and land on my feet.
"Ya crazy" he says still climbing.
"Oh come on old man" I taunt before running off.

"Girls would you sing us a song" my head snaps up and then at Beth and Maggie equally sharing glances to each other.
"Okay" Beth replies.
Off all the money,
That e'er I spent,
I've spent it in good company,

And all the harm that,
E'er I've done,
Alas it was to none but me,

And all I've done for want of wit,
To memory now I can't recall,
So fill to me the party glass,
Good night and joy be with you all,

Me and Maggie jump in:
Of all the comrades that,
E'er I had,
They are sorry for my going away,

And all the sweethearts that,
E'er I had,
They would wish me one more day to stay,

But since it fall into my lord,
That I should rise and you should not,
I'll gently rise and I'll softy call,

Good night and joy be with you all,
We finish and I see Daryl staring at me. I smile to him. I glance around and see people holding hands and smiling at the flames.
"Beautiful" hershel states.
"We should get some sleep... tomorrow we push into the prison, take cell block c"

"I'll take guard" I say standing up.
"Don't need ta. It's safe me and rick checked every corner" Daryl says laying down. I nod and lay back down in the outside circle of the group.

I can't sleep I think to myself as I roll over again.
"May as well be productive" I whisper getting up and walking to the fence.

"Ya okay?" Ask a voice making me jump out my skin.
"Blooming hell Daryl" I say holding my chest.
"I though we told ya it was safe" he says standing next to me.
"I know and I believe you... I just couldn't sleep and thought-"
"You'd be productive" he says mimicking me.
"Exactly" I say yawning.
"Seem tired now" he jokes.
"Yeah I'm gonna go to bed" I say walking back as he follows.
"Night Dixon" I say as he lays down.
"Night thea" he says as sleep consumes me.