u

"what an asshole!"

i shouted, my voice echoing in the empty hallway. a cleaner who passed by gave me a weird stare due to the dark aura surrounding me. but i could care less since my day and mood was completely ruined because of that boy.

and the fact that we're in the same resort and their room could be anywhere in this floor too.

i groaned and grumpily walked back to our room, shutting the door close as my parents looked at me in surprise, "sweetie, are you alright?"

"jerk." i kept on mumbling the word as i headed towards the bathroom to clean myself.

i kept on screaming and pulling my hair in irritation and annoyance. despite the cold water running down my skin, i feel my blood boiling in anger. my parents who are behind the door, ears pressed and listening to my frustrated screams, gave each other a confused glance.

dinner came by soon and my parents decided to eat at the buffet downstairs instead of letting someone serve foods inside the room. i just agreed since i have no energy to argue and i'm just too hungry to complain. everything completely left me drooling. there was too much foods and desserts that i don't even know where to start.

i started getting fried rice first and went on getting steak and fried shrimp. i was about to get myself some dessert too when a hand already picked the cupcake that caught my attention.

"oops, my bad." that same jerk stood in front of me with the cupcake placed on his plate now, "better luck next time." he teased and went on getting other desserts.

i groaned and held my plate tightly, almost wanting to throw it at him, but the foods would go to waste. i don't want it to end up going in the trashcan.

when he was about to order an ice cream, i quickly scooted in front of him as i noticed how his eyes widened, "uh, can i get a vanilla?"

it's not my favorite flavor, but who cares, i'm starving and if this boy won't let me have a peaceful dinner, i won't let him have one too. i can hear him scoffing and tapping his foot on the ground impatiently.

i glanced at him and acted like i was surprised to see him behind. then i put my hand on my mouth in a dramatic way, "oops, my bad. better luck next time."

"seaweed freak." he mumbled and glared at me while i took my ice cream.

"trashcan prick." i shot back.

and we both stuck our tongue out at each other.