p

tomorrow morning came by fast as i rushed out of our room. running down the hallway and hoping i won't see that boy again. i noticed the the beach was a bit empty since it was too early. surprisingly, i woke up at the right time and right weather to swim and have a good time.

with no jerk bothering me.

i spent minutes swimming and this time, i brought my goggles with me. it was all fun and games, until a certain someone jumped on the water too.

"oh look, a seaweed." he said while looking at the water and then slowly pointing at my figure.

i glared at him and splashed on his direction, causing him to gasp and scoot away from me. he glared back and did the same thing, but his was much harder and it for real got in my eyes. i screamed in pain since the water is salty and i heard his panic movements coming closer to me.

"that's your fault! you started it!" he shouted while panicking, hesitating to touch me or even ask if i'm okay.

as soon as i felt his figure was close enough, i splashed water on his eyes too and this time, he was the one screaming in pain. i was cackling as i watched him scoot away from me while covering his eyes.

"payback, asshole!"

and this time, i started a splash battle with a teenager.

we both got tired soon, but he was the one who went out of the water first. i threw my arms in victory and teased him about it. he only glared and scoffed at me, running towards the other people who are playing volleyball.

after a few minutes, i decided to make a sandcastle again out of boredom. i started off pretty nice and i made it bigger this time. i also didn't put any seaweeds, but sadly i still have no flag to put on top. so i just put a small seashell that i randomly found on the ground.

everything was going well when a loud smack brought my castle down, causing me to gasp and scream in surprise. i stood up in shock and turned my head towards the ball's direction. the boy was standing on the other side of the net, laughing and holding his stomach.

he freaking spiked my sandcastle.

the other boys gave me an apologetic look and some even shouted an apology. but i ignored them and grumpily walked towards the ball. they all stepped aside when i came, the boy was still laughing, oblivious to what was about to happen.

and just when he finally noticed my figure coming closer, i spiked the ball to where the sun doesn't shine.