Ch 7)

"I'm so hungry." Taurus said as he woke up. Right. No Charles. I guess I'll go make breakfast myself. Taurus got ready and went down the elevator. I wonder what will happen if this elevator gets stuck. I don't see any other way to get up or down. Taurus starts wondering to himself.

Ding! The elevator had made it to the first floor. Taurus exited and smelt something delicious. Someone must be cooking already. Taurus went to go see who it was. He looked in the kitchen and saw Cancer, she was making pancakes.

Okay so when she turns around, I'll sneak behind her and take a pancake. Genius. Taurus waited until Cancer turned around. He slowly crept towards the plate with the pancakes. It smells so good. Taurus went to grab a pancake.

"Stop right there." A voice from behind said.

Oh shoot, I was so close. Taurus turned around. "Hey Cancer." He played it off like he wasn't going to take the pancakes in the first place.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cancer asked as she placed another pancake on the plate.

"Nothing. I was just passing by." Taurus calmly says.

"Right. Anyways, I've made some pancakes for the others." Cancer says. "I don't know if they'll want seconds, so I'm making extra." Cancer smiled as she turned back around.

"You really, don't have to do that for everyone." Taurus said as he grabbed a plate.

"Well, I just want to make a good impression." Cancer explains. "How do they taste?"

"Really good." Taurus replied.

"Glad you like it." Cancer finished making the rest of the pancakes and cleaned the pans she used.

"Aren't you going to have any?" Taurus asked.

"Oh I've already had some." Cancer assured. Taurus went to go wash his plate. Cancer got up and was about to leave.

"Wait. Cancer, do you want to hang out?" Taurus asked.

"Hm? I mean if you want. I have nothing else to do." Cancer informed.

"Cancer!" Sagittarius called from behind. "Oh hello Taurus." Sagittarius waved. Taurus waved back. "Do you want to hang out today? We could go to the park." Sagittarius suggested.

"Oh well, I was going to hang out with Taurus-." Cancer felt bad.

"Awe, okay." Sagittarius was disappointed. "Have fun!"

"You could come with us?" Cancer suggested. Taurus shook his head. Sagittarius noticed.

"Oh that's okay. I don't want to be a third wheel." Sagittarius joked.

A third wheel? Why would she be a-. Cancer then comes to a realisation. I can't be alone with Taurus! "No I insist." Cancer says, she was desperate to have a friend with her.

Leo then walks into the room. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Leo can join us too!" Cancer added.

"What?" Leo was confused.

Taurus sighed. "Just roll with it." Taurus whispered.

"Oh okay, I guess that'll make it less awkward." Sagittarius smiled at Cancer. If I turn her offer down, she'll be upset.

I can't believe I got dragged into this. Leo groaned.

•••••••••••••

The four had arrived at the park.

"Alright, so does anyone want to play soccer?" Leo asked.

"Ooh, me!" Sagittarius raised her hand.