Ch 20)

"hm...sounds like you're infatuated with her." Capricorn concludes as he begins to pack his notebook away. the bell had just rung signifying that class has ended. Taurus was confiding in his friends about the 'strange' feelings that he was experiencing.

Taurus choked on his water. "i-infatuated? that doesn't make sense, i'm sure this feeling is only temporary because we've been reunited after a long time..."

"ah, so you've missed her. that's a sign of love my friend." Capricorn gently nudged Virgo. "ms virginca over here, could share a thing or two about love."

virgo scoffed. "i hate to admit it, but he's right Taurus. it's clear you're somewhat interested...and from recent events, i'd say Cancer feels the same. but she's too afraid to admit it."

"why would she be afraid? i told her she could tell me anything on her mind." Taurus questioned.

"it may be because you've only referred to her as a good friend." Capricorn suggested. "as a result of being in denial of your arising feelings. perhaps you've indirectly rejected her."

Taurus frowned. "that may explain why she was so upset last time...how could've i been so blind!" he exclaimed as he slapped his hand on his forehead.

"now hurting yourself isn't going to do anything, you should go talk to her as soon as she gets back to class. you make the first move." virgo advised. "perhaps a newfound relationship will blossom between you two after." she softly said.

Taurus nodded. how should i make my first move..? should i buy a gift? write a letter? just thinking about all the possibilities made Taurus slightly nervous. i should start off small...talking to her as soon as she gets back like Virgo said.

as soon as the nerves left Taurus' mind, Cancer re-entered the classroom, returning from her trip to the bathroom. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she made her way back into her seat to pack away her things, slightly rubbing her eyes along the way. has she been getting enough sleep? her eyes look a little bit droopy... Taurus couldn't help but stare. How could one be so pretty?

apparently Cancer could also feel Taurus' gaze, although tired, she slowly looked up and gave him a small smile. his ears flushed red as he cleared his throat to smile back. way to play it cool Taurus. he took a deep breath and made his way towards Cancer, sitting in the empty seat beside her.

"Cancer." he spoke to catch the female's attention. "would you like to accompany me to the cafe this afternoon?" Taurus mentally slapped himself. accompany?? she isn't going to go with you if you word it like that!

"oh? well, I don't have any plans later...so sure. i'd love to accompany you." Cancer softly chuckled at the formality. "but what's the occasion? is something up?"

Taurus sighed in relief. "no i just want to spend time with you...alone." he muttered the last word of his sentence.

"r-really? well im flattered." Cancer smiled. it's like a date! but Taurus would never do this on his own..would he? "this was none of Gemini's doing was it?" she asked slightly suspicious.

"no it was on my own will." Taurus answered. "and speaking of Gemini...i have a few questions in regard to what she said yesterday..perhaps you may know the answers?" Taurus remarked.

Cancer instantly flushed in embarrassment as she recalled yesterday's events. "i-i don't think i quite know what you're talking about Taurus."

Taurus hummed as he leant over to rest himself on the desk. "do you mind if i take a small rest here?"

"n-not at all! my desk mate left already so it's fine." Cancer assured. Taurus slowly closed his eyes as he attempted to drift off. oh but, we have to leave soon- there'd be barely enough time to rest let alone sleep! Cancer sighed. she looked over to Taurus who looked so peaceful laying there.