Ch 8)

Here's what the mansion looks like :)

•••••••••••••

•••••••••••••

Libra!" Pisces exclaimed as she saw Libra in the hallway.

"Pisces!" Libra smiled. "How have you been?"

"Great! I'm so glad we're here together."  Pisces smiled.

"Any cute boys lately." Libra teased.

"Hm, maybe." Pisces played along. The girls laughed. "What about you?"

"Hm yeah. I've found someone cute." Libra smiled.

"Who?!" Pisces was intrigued. Libra swivelled Pisces around, she was looking at Aquarius. "Him?" Pisces whispered. Libra nodded.

"I made these gloves for him. Maybe I should talk to him. I've only talked to him once though." Libra sighed.

"Go for it, I'll help from the sidelines." Pisces pushed Libra towards Aquarius and hid.

"Oh um, hello." Aquarius waved.

"Hi again, so uh what are you doing?" Libra asked, hiding her hands behind her back.

"Oh well, I was just going to stay in my room." Aquarius replied. He looked at Libra. "Do you want something?"

"No, but I have something for you." Libra brought out the gloves she made for him.

"Oh wow, are these for me?" Aquarius asked. Libra nodded.

"I wasn't sure if it fit, I've only felt your hand once so it was hard to determine your hand size." Libra chuckled. She looked at Aquarius and he seemed very excited about the gloves. "You look so cute excited." Libra accidentally said out loud. She covered her mouth.

Aquarius froze and went pink. "U-uh um, Thank you for the gloves."

"N-no problem." Libra awkwardly said. Libra you said it out loud. She started smacking her head. I'm so embarrassed.

•••••••••••••

"I can't believe him." Scorpio looked at his phone. Capricorn had texted him that he was busy. He said you're lonely, go find other friends?! Scorpio was ticked off.