chapter 8

Elder Ketel POV

After the boys left I show him the guest room. From what it looks like he seems to be nervous around me . Well I don't blame him since we have seen each other time to time in the town.

Elder Ketel: both of you can stay here for tonight

King Dice:(surprised) both ?

Elder Ketel: did you think I won't notice your other friend King Dice.

He stays quiet probably because he didn't expect me to notice them . I chuckles abit and sit down on a chair.

Elder Ketel: it's ok I am not going to tell anyone

King Dice:(sit on the bed) how did you know?

Elder Ketel: well I had a similar experience with a human as well.

King Dice: huh you mean that both of you got stuck in one body

Elder Ketel: what no , he appears infront of my house and he stays with me but it seems that you two have a different experience . Do you remember what happened?

King Dice: hmm no actually me and Spade had no memory about how we end up together. Spade doesn't remember anything about themselves even their own name . They know they are a human and have a family but they can't seem to remember them .

Elder Ketel: hmm this is certainly new to me because it never happened before and they always had their memories in order to fulfill their purpose.

King Dice: purpose?

Elder Ketel: humans don't come to our world unless needed to and only those who were willing to help will come here . In your case my guess would be that someone tried to bring Spade here by force.

King Dice: that maybe possible. By the way where happened to your friend?

Elder Ketel: he went back to their world because they missed their family. So can I speak with Spade ?

King Dice: I don't know how exactly they are asleep. I only take control whenever they are mentally weak

Elder Ketel: I see well then I will talk to them later .

King Dice POV

When he left I looked around the room. I don't know what I am expecting but I guess its been awhile since I had a normal room I guess? I am just used to have a high class fancy room . It gives me an odd feeling but in a good way.

King Dice:(whisper) I don't remember the last time I had a normal life

Mugman: hey Spade

King Dice: yes Mugman

Mugman: Elder Ketel made some pancakes for us so I came to call you

King Dice:(nods) let's go

We went back and set on the table . Elder Ketel gave each of us a plate full of pancakes. We then started to eat it.

King Dice: so what are we going to do?

Cuphead: just like any other sleepover. We play games and have fun

King Dice:(nods) I see

I will be honest I never had a sleepover or hangout before even before I met the Devil. So this is new to me . After eating we went to the living room and Mugman brings the bored game .

Mugman: we are going to play monopoly

(Time skips)

The game went well and cuphead wins in the end .