0.4 | diamond heist

DIAMOND HEIST 

❝keep the tension❝-the boyz checkmate

❝keep the tension
-the boyz checkmate

THE FOUR BOYS were transformed into other people who lived in korea, they didn't know them but anything to keep their identity safe and not get caught

hyunjae went over the plan with them and they nodded, going with it.

many people were there to cheer on about the 70 to 90 people that were competing in the race.

everyone went to the starting line to start the race. hyunjae and the other 3 boys were there and hyunjae look over at them, nodding at them.

the pistol went off and everyone was off, multiple cheers and loud claps being heard.

the four ran following everyone for half of the run until they had to go off track

the middle was where there were most people so that's where they tried to stay amongst the people since they knew they could outrun them in a few seconds if they stayed in the front

when hyunjae saw the sign that said 'main street' the four looked at each other and nodded before they eventually swerved off the road and onto the street where there was no one to be scene.

once no one was in sight, they transformed back into their normal forms.

"that building" changmin pointed towards the tall building at the corner of the street.

they dashed towards it and reached the bottom, realizing they have to go to the 15th floor of the building. the four quickly put on their masks.

while the three sprinted up the wall, hyunjae snapped his fingers, teleporting to the 15th floor of the building which was just a parking lot.