Dream #1: First Wet Dream

Few years back, in February I had my first sexual fantasy dream.

  I was lining up with the other students in Mrs. Braddys classroom. As we lined up I kept staring at a boy I used to have a crush on in front of me. I shook my head in disgust, "you don't like him anymore," I told myself, "think of someone you do like."

  In the next section of my dream, I thought about Joe Elliott, the lead singer of Def Leppard, during 1983. I could see his face perfectly laying down on the bed, he smiled at me mischievously with his left dimple appearing under his cheek. His calm ocean blue almond shaped eyes were so gorgeous. I could only see myself from the back of my head, I was on top of him, rubbing his broad chest tenderly.

  In the middle section of my dream, I could see my own face gazing at him. Then I saw my bare back, and my hands were sliding on his chest then lower and lower.

  In the last section, I still only saw my bare back and the middle portion of Joe's body up to his neck. I was in cowgirl position doing the dirty deed. I could hear both of us moaning and breathing heavy.

Joe Elliott was my first celebrity crush ever! I was about thirteen years old. Def Leppard is my favorite rock band.

Long live rock n roll!