Buddies & Chances

Začít od začátku

I had no clue so I did one thing I knew how to do properly- I listened to her complaints. Humming and nodding my head occasionally. After a while, she went quiet.

I peered curiously at her stomach.

"Could I?" I asked as I reached my hand out.

She looked at me confused.

"Can I touch your belly- I mean I understand if you don't -" I stuttered out but before I could complete my sentence Numia pulled my hand to her belly.

I looked at it awestruck. It always amazed me that women had the power and gift to give birth.

That's truly is a blessing. I know that giving birth is not easy from all the stories I have heard. It seems like a scary process how the hell are you supposed to push a living being out of your oven.

Women are truly amazing.

Suddenly I felt a small kick breaking me from my thoughts. I let out a small gasp as Numia looked at me shocked.

"He likes you," She said with unshed tears.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her as I pulled my hand worried about if I was hurting her or the baby.

"I never thought that I'll be able to have you here with me when I was pregnant," Sniffled Numia surprising me.

"I'm sorry. I also missed you guys and I'm glad to be here," I told her softly pulling her in a hug.

It was true. Even if everything left me uncertain. I liked this.

"We did too," wailed Numia after a few minutes we released each other and just laughed.

We talked for a bit more before she decided to go to bed and I decided to take a shower before going to sleep.

I grabbed a towel, my phone, and an oversized shirt and trudged my way to the washroom located near my room.

I locked the door behind me and stripped out most of my clothing. I was left in my boy shorts and sports bra I decided to prepare the bath and I pulled the curtain. My eyes meet a very naked body and I let out a screeched.

I stumble behind in shock as my eyes widen at the sight of a very naked Derek and I put my hand to cover my eyes but it was too late as I saw everything. I could feel the redness on my cheeks heating up. He cursed under his breath and his eyes darkened as his eyes wandered to every inch of my barely clothed body.

I snapped my fingers, "Eyes up here buddy," I said pointing to my face covering myself with my hands.

"And please get a towel," I added darting my eyes to the ceiling not sure where to look.

"I knew you were smitten by me but to the point where you would join me in the shower that sure is surprising. But I like it." He smirked.

I scoffed before throwing him a towel, "Have you ever heard of locking the door?" I asked.

"Have you ever heard of knocking on the door." He retorted back.

"How was I supposed to know someone was here." I huffed out.

"Right next time I'll just make sure to leave a sign saying, 'Derek is here'." He answered sarcastically.