Letter #4

Letter #4

February 20th, 2019

Dear my love,

I do not know if I should even call you that anymore. You made it clear last night that you did not want to have a girlfriend anymore. I found out some things from two years ago that keep continuing to stab me in the heart every time I think about it. I am in pain I never thought I would be, and I broke a promise to you. Now you might never know about it because you aren't mine anymore. I wish I could just have you back, but I think I am in denial. Everything hurts. I lost my motivation to do everything. I am hoping one day I will have you back, but for now, I walk around my house collecting all of the clothes I have of yours. My heart is breaking into pieces. No matter what, I want you in my life. My life is better with you in it. I will always love you. My feelings for you will never change. I understand that your feelings for me aren't the same like I wish they were. I hope you find everything you deserve. I know you will find someone who will treat you like the amazing person you are. As hurt as I am, I do not know that I will be in another relationship ever in my life. You gave me something I never thought I could have. I do not think I will feel this way about anyone else in my life. I am so grateful for everything you've given me. I hope you will be in my life forever. I'm sorry for everything. I love you.

Love,

String bean