♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Dallas nudged him with her shoulder and coiled at his sensitivity. Jackson could be a lot meaner whenever he was around his other friends than he usually was. Before Jackson could defend himself, Stiles spoke up.

"Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out." he placed his phone in the middle of the table so they could all see.

"- The Sherrif's Department won't speculate on the details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers, did survive the attack." the image of the man flashed on-screen. "Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition."

Scott let out a panicked huff. "I know this guy."

Allison quirked a brow. "You do?"

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus, back when I lived with my dad." he stared at the broadcast on Stiles's phone. "He was the driver."

Lydia poked her salad with her fork and slouched. "Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please?" she turned grasped the attention of both Dallas and Allison. "Like, oh, where are going tomorrow night?"

Dallas gave her a confused look, as did Allison but she quickly explained. "Allison and Scott are hanging out tomorrow night, right?" she then turned her head to Ally who almost choked.

"Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do." She shrugged as Lydia scoffed.

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so the six of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." She nodded her head to Dallas and Danny who snickered.

"Lyds, you know I'd love to, but I have lacrosse practice." Danny excused leaving the brunette with Lydia's green eyes narrowed at her.

"Cheer practice."

She narrowed her eyes. "Fine, guess it's just the four of us."

"Hanging out?" Scott turned to Allison who nodded innocently. "Like.. the four of us, Do you want to hang out, us and.. them?"

Allison shared a look of dread with Dallas before replying. "Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun."

Jackson grasped the attention of the whole table. "You know what else sounds fun?" picking up the fork from his tray, he continued. "Stabbing myself in the face with this fork."

"Good plan." Dallas grimaced, taking the fork from his hand and examining it. Lydia leaned over the table and scolded her boyfriend.

"How about bowling? You love to bowl." Lydia offered a sugary sweet smile as Danny and Dallas low-key made fun of the couple.

"Yeah, with actual competition."

Allison challenged the Whittmore with a sly smirk. "How do you know we're not an actual competition?" she nodded her head to Scott. "You can bowl, right?"

Stiles watched the drama unfold and sunk in his seat. While the whole picture seemed pretty bleak, he hoped that with everyone gone, he and Dallas could've possibly hung out. Even after the short-lived phone call they had shared, it made him feel like a chance with her wasn't completely impossible for him.

"Sort of." Scott shrugged nonchalantly.

"Is that a sort of or yes?" Jackson leaned forward on the table and placed his forearms on the table, eyebrows knitted.

Scott felt the smug response crawl up his throat and struggled to choke it down. "Yes. In fact, Im a great bowler."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰