1:The arrival of Y/N

What's good y'all? Sorry for taking a while to update this but I was blank and you can't rush a writer😋. Alrighty then I hope y'all enjoy the First chapter.

—————————————————————————————

Bullma's P.O.V

It's been a few months since Kid Buu was defeated by my husband Vegeta and my good friend Goki. Things are slowly going back to normal, the cities that were destroyed are being rebuilt, my husband has gone back to training in the gravity room and the rest are living their lifes.

I'm currently in my lab working on a new invention, it's been days since I began and I'm not even halfway done but that won't stop me. I roll out from under my invention to check the time and it was twelve o'clock.

"Hmmm, I can take a few minutes off." I muttered then rose to my feet, stretching out my back.

I walk out the lab but felt a small impact to my side, I look to see it was my son Trunks and Goten.

"Oh, sorry mom

"Oh, sorry mom." Trunks apologized.

"It's fine." I replied then looked at Goten.

"Hi Bulma." Goten greeted.

"Hi Goten. It's been a while since I've seen you. How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been fine." He respones with a smile.

"That's great. How's everyone back home?" I asked.

"Gohan's been busy with his studies, Aunt Chi Chi's been helping me study and mom's been busy working as a farmer." He replied as my eyes widened in shock.

"Huh!? Goki's a farmer!?" I yelled in shock.

"Yeah." Goten nodded.

'Goki... a farmer? That's not like her, I honestly expected her to be training on King Kai's planet.'

"Oh, okay then." I said.

"Come on, Goten. Let's get going. Bye mom." Trunks said as he pulled Goten along with him.