16

*one week later*

"Get the fuck up" Normani barked snatching the cover off me in the middle of my beautiful slumber.

"You betta have a DAAAMMN good reason woman" I said yelling damn and giving her the stank eye.

"Who this bitch you got caught leaving telly with in Baltimore and YOU betta have a DAMN good reason" she said emphasizing you and damn.

"My cousin" I said looking around scratching my neck.

"Bitch I'll slit yo throat...lie again" she growled.

"My sister" I said this time but more like a question.

"Bitch" she said lunging at me but I rolled out the bed and onto the floor with a loud ass thud.

"You said lie again" I yelled in a panicked tone and crawled into the closet fast as shit like the conjuring.

"You can crawl all you want to I run this shit you can even shit in peace without my say so" She said with this evil look in her eye. Her bloodlust was so high the air was so thick it could choke a bitch out.

"Heep" I cried out in a whisper tone.

"The lord himself cant even help you now" she said strutting our the room.

"She scare the shit outta me but good lawd allat ass" I said watching her leave.

"Wait baby wait lemme redeem myself" I said scrambling up off the floor chasing after my fine chocolate wife.

————-

"So she caught you leaving wit a bitch" Trey asked hitting the blunt.

"No one of her sources caught me leaving the hotel with my cousin from outta town who bout to work at the club and potentially move in the house. She going through a ruff ass patch right now in her life. She got 2 kids and an abusive ex who's looking for her, ion wanna put her business out like that cause it ain't my shit to tell but got damn she making my job complicated." I explained.

"And who is this said cousin" Normani said walking in with the other girls and sitting in my lap snatching the blunt from Lani when she tried to pass it to me.

"Her names Toya" I said making Naturi, Trey, Chris, and Dinah gasp.

"Not Starburst" Chris said.

"Very much so" I said chuckling.

"Who the fuck is starburst" Normani asked confused.

"Starburst is our cousin Toya, we call her that because the bitch always got a burst of fucking energy. Since we was kids she use to run through people shit and knock a motherfucker on they ass in less than 2 minutes. That bitch was a real one hitter quitter" Naturi explained.

"She got a sister name Raquel, we call her Rocky. You can think it's short for Raquel or it mean ASAP Rocky if you want. But that bitch there got a right hook so fucking mean it make you put ya left leg in and take that bitch back out like you doing the hokey pokey and turning that motherfucker all the way the fuck around" I said making them all burst out laughing.

"Nah them hoes really get down and dirty" I said cracking the fuck up.

"I mean they are our cousins" Chris said making me nod in agreement.

"They sound fun" Normani said smirking.

"Nah starburst kids the fun ones" I said laughing.

"Them Luh fuckers is bad" Trey said laughing along with me.

"Rj the best one though" I said.

"Nah I like Lil Man" Chris said.

"Rj the youngest but he got a thug mindset like the streets raised this man for real. Lil nigga asked me for a damn glock 19 for Christmas cause he said a Smith & Wesson for pussy ass fuck niggas who scared of a lil bullet" I said.

"Hell Lil Man just about the same except he got both book smarts and street smart, he all proper till you take him away from white people or piss him off" Trey said.

"Them lil niggas is real interesting" Naturi said making us agree.

MEANWHILE.....

Tez POV

"Yo mama ain't teach yo manners" this lil light skin nigga said looking me up and down.

"Fuck you said bout my mama bitch boy" I barked getting real close and personal.

"Don't do it he don't kno you crazy" Kristy said holding me back.

"He don't want that pressure cuh" My dawg Rod said shaking his head.

"Go boobonic on his ass Devil" Karlee yelled hyping me up like the instigation ass big sister she is.

"That's why imma fucc yo fine ass sister" jitt said sizing Karlee.

"Boy who...not this ass" Karlee said laughing hard as fuck.

"Fuck nigga I'll lay yo ass out on the side of this road like road kill don't play wit me" I barked.

"I'd like to see you try" he said smirking.

"Look bitch boy my brother ain't take his meds today I'm sorry if he's a little outta character" Kristy said laughing.

"Bitch ion take meds" I said glaring at her trying not to laugh.

"You right, we forgot yo helmet and crayons at home today tho so you a lil cranky" Rod said making us all laugh.

"Man chill on me" I said shaking my head but smiling.

"So I'm saying tho baby you gone let me take you out" the boy said to Karlee.

"Man my sister ain't goin nowhere wit you in yo mama whip" I said laughing making the twins and Rod laugh along with me.

"At least I got a permit" he said like it was finna hurt me or sum.

"Ion need one im 14 wit my own shit that my ole girl let me drive at my own risk" I said chuckling.

"Fuck does that mean" he said clearly confused.

"In other words...we spoiled rich kids we ain't gotta want for shit. So what the fuck my sister need a nigga for" I said giving him a look.

"A nigga cant do shit for me but get on my last damn nerve" Karlee said rolling her eyes.

"Exactly and bout my sister I'll break yo ass in half" I barked bucking at him causing him to flinch.

"No way he pussy tryna fuck with K mean ass" Kristy said laughing.

"No for real this ain't for the weak" Karlee said giggling.

"The only mans my sisters got other than jesus is me so keep it fucking you fuck nigga wanna be" I said shoving him down and walking around him and up the drive way with my sisters and Rod following close behind.

"I love you Devil" Karlee said jumping on my back.

"Yea whatever sis I love you too...but we knew that" I said shaking my head with a smile on my face.

"You can't be tryna fight everybody that try you tho Dev, you kno we suppose to be public figures and shit so we gotta stay on top of our game. If I wasn't there you would've took his head off" Kristy said.

"Nah I wouldn't have let him get himself in trouble like that" Rod said shaking his head.

"Yeah I would've let him make the boy shit his pants but I wouldn't let him fuck him up too bad" Karlee said as we finally walked into the house.

"Wassgood famo" Rod yelled out making Mama respond with YOOOOOOO as per usual.

"Tez almost beat a nigga up bout me again" Karlee said hopping off my back on into mama lap.

"Get off my man you too big" Ma said making Karleee give her a look like hoe please.

"So what happened wit this said nigga" Mama said making us laugh cause she don't play bout her baby girl.

I clapped my hands together and started telling her what happend, "Ight so peep game...."