7

*9 months later*

"I got the voodoo for you bitches" Lauren yelled running into the house.

"Knock wigga damn" Naturi said making me laugh.

"Wiggaaaaaa....wiggaaaaa" Lauren said making laugh even harder cause she sounded like Soulja Boy.

"draaakeeee...draaakkeee" I said in Soulja Boy voice still laughing.

"yes you white ass nigga" Naturi said laughing.

"aw lawd you hell" I said wiping a fake tear from my eye.

"Dadaaaaaaaaaa" Natasja yelled running into the house with my girlfriend.

"hey princess" I said picking her up and spinning her around.

"hey baby" Jaliyah said kissing me.

"Hey beautiful" I said kissing her forehead making her blush.

I love the affect I have on her like she oh so in love with me and im just as in love with her.

"Susta girl" Todrick said walking in hugging Jaliyah.

"hey baaaeee" Jaliyah yelled hugging him tight.

"wanna go to the mall" I asked Tasja making her nod her head rapidly.

"She get that shopping shit from her mama" Zendaya said laughing.

---------------------

"Long time no see" Normani said nervously.

"Yeah cause you walked out on me" I said brushing past her.

"No I didn't, you just don't understand and I wish I could tell you" she said making me roll my eyes and turnaround. I marched towards her and stood dead in sis face.

"Why waist your time getting close just to back yourself into a corner, you and I both know im not someone you want to see the bad side of" I whispered in her ear then turning around and walking off.

"Aye foo where twin" Daniel asked me.

"Nigga ion damn know we twins not human trackers, where yo fine ass sister" I said smirking.

"Probably plotting on how to get you to impregnate her" he said chuckling making me chuckle too.

"That girl real deal wanna have my babies and I think im most def here for it player" I said shrugging.

"Shit gone head, I wanna be an uncle anyway plus you know she graduated last year. She stable and ready coach" he said making me laugh.

"I think imma go and pay her a lil visit then" I said smirking and rubbing my hands together.

Let me tell y'all about little Ms Lauren London, she one of the finest females to ever walk this earth. She been tryna fuck on me since the day she saw me at the club before I even finished high school. I've been infatuated by her for as long as I can remember. We grew up together because her brother is one of my closest friends. I use to be at their house all the damn time growing up but Lauren never really paid me my form of attention until I left. After I left I lost touch with them and just so happened to see Lauren at my club. I know y'all probably like wat about yo baby mama....yeah nigga what about her. We chilling that's my lady but we got an open relationship. Plus she like eating pussy just as much as I do so we'd most def have a good ole time with Lauren.

*skip the ride to lauren crib*

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. For some odd ass reason she makes me so fucking nervous like ain't no female ever made me stumble on my words like she has. I heard foot steps approaching the door and judging by the clicking it's either Lauren or her mother.

"Y/n" her mother squealed opening the door pulling me into a hug before I could even react.

"Hi mama" I said chuckling.

"I've missed you so much" she said rocking me side to side finally releasing me.

"I missed you too mama but I've been a little busy running things and attending school" I said kissing her cheek.

"Come in baby I just finished cooking dinner" she said pulling me into the house closing the door.

"Ooouuu mama you know your cooking is the key to my soul" I said making her giggle.

"What about your mother" she said making me laugh even harder.

"Now you know Beyoncé can't cook" I said making her laugh as well. Angel grew up with my mom that's how I ended up in her house when everything went to shit with my family. Angel is like my second mother, she raised me and kept me going when I felt like there wasn't a point in moving forward.

"You're so right" she said shaking her head.

"Baby daddyyyyyy" I heard when I walked into the kitchen behind mama angel.

"Love of my liiifffeee" I yelled rushing over to Lauren hugging her tight. We gave each other those nicknames when I was like 9 and she was 12.

"I missed you" she said kissing my cheek.

"And I missed you more" I said kissing her forehead.

"What you been up to" Mama asked as I sat down and piled Lauren onto my lap wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I got a kid now, my club is the top club in Louisiana, and I might finish college early" I said making them both look at me surprised.

"I was suppose to have your first kid" Lauren said pouting.

"I really did believe Lauren would've had your first child" mama said giggling.

"We all did but things change, it's okay though you can have all the ones after that" I said smirking at her causing her to squeal.

"Is this your way of asking me to be with you" she asked all excited.

"I mean I can't let just anybody have my babies" I said kissing her cheek.

"Finally" mama said rolling her eyes with a wide smile.

"I gotta call the girls" Lauren said rushing off upstairs making me laugh.

"You know she's been waiting her whole life for this moment" mama said making me chuckle.

"I already know mama, she was always tryna get me to marry her when we were in the playground as kids" I said making her laugh.

"Y'all got a bond that only y'all can really understand, don't mess that up" she said walking over and kissing the top of my head.