6

4 months later

"Bitch you got life fucked up" I said giving Zendaya a look.

"Why you say that" she asked.

"You really think I'm finna let you breath the same air as this bitch after she dead ass tried to ruin our relationship" Camryn growled as she watched Valentina make her way over to where we were sitting.

"She is fine though cousin" I said shrugging.

"When she get the fuck over here you better look up down and all the fucking way around cause you not making eye contact with that hoe. She don't needa feel fucking special, talking bout she fine...bitch I'll snatch you by yo fucking esophagus" Normani said glaring at me making me nod and look straight at her when Valentina walked over. Zendaya did the exact same thing and looked directly at my cousin.

"Here she won't stop tripping, she gone for like 5 minutes then she start crying again...you not even a nigga and she a damn daddies girl. I'm over it" Jaliyah said rushing over and handing me Nana before rushing away.

"Not you stressing mommy out my little princess" I cooed tickling nana making her giggle.

"I love baby laughs" Normani said making me agree.

"She's so cute who's is she" Valentina asked.

"Mine" I said not looking at her.

"She looks just as fine as you sexy" she said making me cringe.

"Hope off my mans thanks" Normani said with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh she yours" Valentina asked.

"It very much seems that way" Normani said.

"Oh well...not for long" She said walking off. Normani reached up to snatch a patch out her head but I caught her before she could.

"OOOOOOUUUWEEEEEE don't do it to her" I said chuckling.

"Somebody need to get that hoe before she fuck around and give the whole school every STD in the got damn motherfucking book with her dirty hoe ass...nasty ass bitch" Camryn said rolling her eyes and continuing to mumble under her breath.

————-

"Who you thought you was" I said laughing.

"The one who put it on you don't play with me Y/n" Normani said glaring at me. Nana started giggling in my arms when she said that and it made me chuckle.

"Damn you got my own kid laughing at me, but I'm still going to MY strip club that I own cause I need to see how my business doing" I said shrugging.

"You knew what you was getting yourself into when you signed up to fuck with my twin" Naturi said.

"Honestly, I don't think I can handle y'all life style" Normani said sighing.

"Nothing new, we done heard it all before...don't let the door knob hit you where the good lord split you" I said shaking my head and walking to Nana room to put her to sleep before work.

"Wait I didn't mean it like that" I heard Normani yell.

"Nope you said what you meant and you meant what you said therefore if you don't think you cut out for this shit...my sister doesn't need you. Thank u, next bitch" Naturi said and it was followed by the door slamming. Nana looked up at me confused and I just shrugged causing both of us to start laughing.

"You needa take your ass to sleep lil girl" I said kissing her forehead making her roll her eyes and start babbling. "Just like yo mama always talking shit" I mumbled making her stop and glare at me.

"She funny" Naturi said laughing.

"Fasho" I said chuckling and kissing my baby girl on both her cheeks.

—————

"Normani leave me alone I said I don't wanna talk" I said getting irritated.

"I ain't ask if you wanted to talk I said we gone talk the fuck" she said getting in my face. I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her into the wall choking her lightly.

"I don't know who the East Compton fuck you thought you was but imma need you to think about who the Mississippi fuck you talking to before I rearrange your organs" I growled in her ear making her moan.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry" she said getting herself together the second I let go.

"Get your shit and go back to campus, I'll be over there later to deal with you" I said glaring at her making her quickly shuffle out the room.

"Damn you got her together quick" ma said walking in.

"Mama what the hell you doing at my establishment" I said face palming.

"Don't be tryna sound all professional nigga this a strip club slash trap house" she said making me laugh.

"Shit it bring home the money Ian complaining baby" I said in my thick accent.

"I know that's right" Naturi yelled from down the hall.

"Street rat" I yelled making her laugh loudly.