"Nabhan!!"
Aanchal's teary voice appeared from other side.

Nabhan looked at caller I'd and got shocked looking Roshanne's number on screen.

"Aanchal!! Where are you?"

"I am here in lift. I got stuck!!"
She said panting.

"With whom phone you are calling?"

"I don't know her. She is also here stuck in lift with me."

"Ohh!!"

"Nabhan!!"

" Yes!!"

"Please come fast and save me!! It's too dark here. I will die if you.wont come rapidly."
She started crying.

Nabhan felt as if someone stabbed him directly in chest.

"Ahh!! Don't cry!! Just don't!! I am coming!! Give phone to that girl back."
He said concerned.

"Hello!!"
Roshanne looked at screen dumbstruck where Nabhan's number was shinning.

" Bhabhi!!"

"Nabhan!!"

"Bhabhi please take care of her. She has phobia from dark and locked places. Please keep her engross. Mahbir is coming and he is hella worried for you. Why didn't you call him?"

"Oh I forgot!! I am just calling him. You just come fast. She is crying badly."

Nabhan hung up call and ran towards administration office while calling Mahbir.

"What the hell is this? My wofe got stuck in there because of you guys. Get her out in 5 minutes or else I will burn this mall!!"
Nabhan roared clenching officer's collar.

"Sir please try to understand. We are trying.."

"To hell with your trying!!"

"Nabhan!!"

Nabhan left officer hearing upon Mahbir's voice.

"Bir!! Bhabhi amd Aamchal got stuck in lift man!! You know Aanchal has phobia yar!!"
He shouted in frustration.

"Relax!!"

Officers started trying to reopen the gate of lift bit all went in vain.

" The only option we have left with is we have to break the door."
Officer said mad Nabhan and Mahbir exchanged looks.

Without thinking for a moment they ran towards lift and started trying to open the door.

In this quest their knuckles started bleeding but a small crack appeared sparring gates of lift.

Numerous officer ran towards them and started pulling gates.

After trying for quote sometime finally gates half opened revealing Roshanne and Aanchal sitting on floor.There was only space for a single person to pass.

Both Nabhan and Mahbir couldn't get in cause of their muscular body.

Mahbir stretched his hand and Roshanne held it and came out.

" Are you okay?"
Mahbir quickly hugged her.

She nodded.

"Bhabhi you are fine na?"
Nabhan said tensed.

"I am okay Nabhan. Get her!!"
He nodded and held his hand and Aanchal clasped it quickly.

She stepped out limping.

She tried to stand straight but her concuous was not helping and she limped forward colliding with Nabhan's chest.

Nabhan's heart cried looking at her such state.