"What's so special about her?"
"She is nothing compared to me."

He turned around and spoke to Jennie with a dark tone.

JM: "by the way, she'll always be better than a slut like you. If you were better than her, I'd still choose her."

He walked to his class after that and you were there waiting for Jimin and he smiled cutely.

~~at lunch~~

You and Jimin were sitting with Tae and Jisoo and then you suddenly felt a cup of cold water being poured on you. Jimin and you looked at who poured it at you and realized it was Jennie. Jimin was about to attack her but you stopped him.

Y/N: "I'll handle it."

Jimin looked at you in confusion as you walked away to get something. Jennie just laughed so hard at you. Later you come back with two buckets of ice and pour it on her.
She was in shock and screamed while shivering cause of the coldness.

Y/N: "Oops!"

Everyone in the lunch room was laughing at Jennie. Including Jimin. Jennie looked at Jimin with tears in her eyes.

Jennie: "Jimin!! Help me.. please..?"

JM: "if you didn't hurt my best friend, this wouldn't have happened."

He came up to you and helped you get dried up. He gave you his jacket and you two went to the boys locker room and Jimin gave you his extra clothes.

Your outfit:

Jimin laughed at you as he saw how small you looked in his hoodie

JM: "You're fun sized~"

Y/N: "Shut up.. you're just big."

JM: "Tch, you're just small."

Y/N: "shut your big ass up"

JM: "I have a thick jibooty that no one wants!"

Y/N: "I don't want it."

Jimin gasped while trying to look offended. You just smiled proudly and walked out of there. Jimin followed you and walked back to the lunch room.

Jisoo: "Are you okay Y/N?! Did Jimin hurt you?!"

Jimin looked down in shame and guilt cause one of his friends still don't trust him enough and always assume he still hurts people.