trienta y tres

Jonah yawned, the older deciding to skip class. Not being able to focus. Corbyn joined him, but hesitantly not wanting to get in trouble.

"Jo, how's your headache" corbyn asked, stroking his forehead, clearing any hair Jonah might've had on his face.

"Hurts so bad" jonah grunted, he pulled Corbyn down and kissed him.

Corbyn took a moment to kiss back after coming out of his shock. He felt jonahs tongue drag against his bottom lip, the blond slightly parting his lips. Jonah smirked and flicked his tongue in.

Corbyn whimpered as Jonahs hands slipped under his shirt. Then gasped and jonahs lips collided with his soft spot.

"Jo" corbyn mumbled, the blond let out a moan as Jonah sucked.

"Your a good distraction" jonah whispered in his ear, kissing his ear.

Corbyn blushed and hid his head in jonahs neck but was pulled down.

"Dont hide your blush, its cute" jonah whispered, kissing corbyns cheek.

"Your going to say you forced me to skip right?" Corbyn mumbled, letting jonah peck his lips again.

"Babe I didnt make you come, I didnt tell you come." Jonah chuckled, "your the one who wanted to come with me."

"JONAH! DUDE" a voice yelled.

Jonah groaned and got up seeing Jack. And daniel, corbyn widening his eyes

"You guys skipping too?"

"Jacky wanted to take me out but he was busy later so he took me out now." Daniel blushed, he nuzzled jack.

"Aw" corbyn giggled, "jonah has a bad headache"

"Basketball tryouts right?" Jonah asked with a yawn. "I told coach I'd be there next tryout since I didnt want to overdue my ankle."

"Yeah that's what coach said. But you know he'd make you join the team even if you didnt want to" jack laughed, "your one of his star players"

"I know" jonah smirked, he sat up pulling Corbyn onto him and kissing his neck.

"Jo!" Corbyn squeaked.

Jack laughed and picked up Daniel, "come on baby, let's let these losers be together"

"Yeah!" Daniel stuck out his tongue at Corbyn.

Corbyn smirked, "my boyfriends better than yours"

"Of course you would say that, he's your boyfriend" jack snorted, daniel nodded.

"Jack's fun," daniel smiled.

Jonah hummed, "I dont make Corbyn skip class to have sex"

Daniel went red, "but class is boring anyways...."

"Never said it wasnt" jonah mumbled, continuing to nibble Corbyn's neck.

"At least I dont cover Daniel in hickeys" jack snorted, this time it was Corbyn who went red.

"Yeah but you're a kinky fucker" Jonah laughed, jack rolled his eyes.