viente y nueve

Jonah looked at the boy suspiciously. "Are you going to do anything to me?"

Jordan looked up, "I promise I won't. You seem like a completely different person from when i last like actually talked to you. You mean a lot to my bother. And my brother means a lot to me, I hated you because i knew Corbyn was going to slip away from my life again. I'm Corbyn's little brother who he always used to protect and do things with me. Ever since daniel became his best of best friend and then you... I'm invisible to him. But even then I want to do something right. I won't hurt you I promise, I just want to get to know you a little bit. It's the least I can do for Corbyn" the sighed running a hand through his hair.

Jonah studied the boy for a moment, "I'll talk to him" he gently spoke.

"Wait really? After all I did to you..." jordan whispered. "I almost or tried to make my parents hate you"

"Well I understand. I'm the second oldest sibiling in my family. My big brother isnt in the house anymore so I'm kinda the oldest now. I have two sister Svea and Esther. I'm protective of them and they love doing things with me. I guess hearing that from you makes me realize I havent seen my sisters in a while and they probably miss me. What about Ashley though?" Jonah explained, watching Jordan's feet.

Jonah's ankle wasnt completely healed but the doctors had told him he could walk small distances. Jonah didnt want to take chances but he thought jordan was sincere.

"We fight like any typical brother and sister do. And Ashley and I don't really talk outside of that." Jordan looked away.

Jonah rubbed his forehead, "I'll talk to Corbyn okay? Uh I guess I can hang out with you but not this weekend I'm taking Corbyn out"

"Yeah uh does tuesday night work?" Jordan asked softly.

"Yeah, er should I'll make sure with Corbyn but I'm pretty sure." Jonah smiled.

"Thank you Jonah I promise you wont regret it" jordan grinned.

Jonah gave a curt nod before walking back to his boyfriends room. Corbyn was on his phone.

"Jooo explain thiss" Corbyn whined as Jonah sat next to Corbyn on the bed.

Corbyn flicked the phone to him, "explain how your so fucking hot"

Jonah raised an eyebrow, "how did you get this picture? Wait do I want want to know?"

"Well I mean..." Corbyn giggled, "I downloaded a lot of pictures from your Instagram and I have some of my own taking pictures of you from a distant at school but only at school. I got this and some others from Zach. I told him that in return I'd give him some pictures of Daniel. I think it's a fair trade. But Jo it's not fairrrr your so hot and Ugh how? The hair in this picture is cool too-"

Jonah locked Corbyn's lips, "you, angel are so adorable"

Corbyn blushed and huddled closer to Jonah placing his head on his shoulder. The blond smiling as Jonah wrapped his arm around him.

"So you Zach traded photos huh... maybe I can do that with Daniel?" Jonah smirked, "not a bad idea"

Corbyn's cheeks flared red again, "noooo Daniel has some really ugly photos no no no. Please No- I'll give you some photos i have of myself. Please just dont I'll let you give me kisses while we're working, I'll do anything-"

Jonah stopped him with another kiss. "I asked your mother about baby pictures so it cant be worse-"

"MOM" Corbyn whined loudly shouting.

Jonah only laughed, "I haven't seen them yet"

"Oh thank the lord" corbyn breathed on relief.

"You know it makes me want to see these pictures more though. You look cute all the time." Jonah smirked, Corbyn hid his face.

"Hey let me see that angelic face" jonah lifted it and pulled Corbyn over him.

"Jo" the younger giggled as Jonah peppered his face in kisses. When he stopped Jonah left on gentle kiss to his lips one Corbyn wished lasted longer.

Jonah lifted Corbyn and ruffled his hair adjusting him a but.

"Can I ask you something angel?" He asked gently.

"Anything jo? Do you need a drink or ice for your ankle? Medication?do you-"

"How close are you and Jordan?" Jonah asked, Corbyn's face changed into a frown.

"I mean... I guess we arent now. But we were. I don't know why" corbyn shrugged. "Why?"

"Jordan told me he feels invisible to you. That ever since Daniel became your friend and myself. He said he only hates when you have someone because you just slip out of his life." Jonah told him trying to summarize what the boy had said.

Corbyn frowned more. "I... he feels that way? Oh I never... I guess I dont spend time with him anymore... I need to apologize"

"He said he wanted to get to know me too. So he asked if I would spend time with him Tuesday night. I said yes hope that's okay love" Jonah rubbed his back to make him feel better.

"Yeah I suppos" Corbyn smiled, he gave Jonah a peck before sitting up straight. "Thanks for telling me"

"Mhm I love you angel"

"I love you more"