diez y siete

Jonah hooked his arm with Corbyn's, placing a strand of his blond hair behind his ears. Then placed a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Corbyn giggled, blushing, "so what'd your father want? Did you get in trouble? Did he tell you not to come but you came anyways. Was it good news? Did you get in trouble because of m-"

"Calm down angel," jonah assured, he opened the door to his passenger seat and let Corbyn get in.

Corbyn got in, watching jonah close the door and get in on his own side.

"My dad just caught up with me a bit" jonah explained as he started the car. He waited for corbyns father to start driving so he could follow.

"August tried to hurt me after you left me" corbyn hesitated, "are you sure you want me Jo- I'm so.... so disgusting"

Jonah frowned and took corbyns hand, "I want you angel. Your beautiful a precious work of art." The older promised.

-

Jonah parked his car next to the bessons and got out, helping corbyn get out.

"Come here angel" jonah hummed as Corbyn saw there were a lot of people here.

Jonah ignored the stare of jordan and shivered under the observant eyes of Ray, corbyns father.

Jonah wrapped his arm around corbyns waist and let him rest his head on his shoulder as well.

"So I was thinking, if you wanted to, that next weekend we go out as a group. With Daniel, jack and Zach, become close friends?" Jonah asked.

"That's a great idea" Corbyn smiled, "but what if something goes wrong- what if i mess up and Jack and Zach dont like me. What if they think I'm terrible for you-"

"Shh" jonah soothed, "they already think we're cute together" the brunet pointed out. "Plus I told them if they didnt like you then we couldnt be friends anymore."

"Jonah!" Corbyn gasped, "why would you say that."

"Because the day I met you Jack was talking to me about how you talked a lot. I dont think he meant in a bad way but I told him if he didnt like you he couldnt be my friend." Jonah explained, he opened the door for the family and let Corbyn go in.

"Your toor sweet" Corbyn whispered, pulling jonah to him and grabbing his collar kissing him shortly.

Jonah was first in shock then smiled. He put his head on corbyns as their family went to talk to the hosts.

"Only for my angel" Jonah hummed, "you look handsome by the way. But I didnt say anything because you always do."

Corbyn blushed and saw his family gesturing. "Oh comeon jo!"

Corbyn dragged jonah to his family.

"So jonah, I'm curious what's all these tattoos?" Ray asked.

"I went through a rough time... and the tattoos mean something and... well... one of them was forced" jonah explained, whispering the last part.

Jordan smirked at him, "what was that rough time?"

"Umm.... something really bad I don't want to talk about it" Jonah mumbled, "unless you want me too"

"Jordan leave it. I genuinely want to get to know you. From what I can tell, you are a very generous young man and hold my son dearly." Ray smiled patting his shoulder.

Jonah blushed, "thank you sir, corbyn means a lot to me... even after such a short amount of time getting to know him he's captured my attention"

"So where'd you get these?" Corbyn's dad asked, pointing to the jewelry on his family.

"Uh well my dads company." Jonah sheepishly replied, "I'm sure you probably heard of it: Frantzich's Bling"

"Oh yes I've heard of it! Your Timothy's son?" Ray asked with a smile.

"Sure am" jonah smiled, he held Corbyn close, cuddling the blond knowing that's what he wanted.

"I remember going to school with that boy." The father chuckled, "he was always so hard working. Tell him hi for me okay?"

"Okay," jonah nodded, pecking Corbyn's cheek. "Are you cold angel?"

"No, I just want my jojo cuddles" corbyn replied, "oh dad did mom tell you?"

"Tell me what son?"

"Jonah's my knight in shining armor! He has a horse" Corbyn giggled, his hands not letting Jonah go.

"No she didn't. That's cute" ray smiled, "treating my son like royalty I see"

"Well he's my king" Jonah smiled, picking up Corbyn's hand and kissing it.

"Dad ask about his early high school years!" Jordan huffed, trying to bust Jonah.

"Jordan why don't you trust the boy? He's a gentleman" Saskia asked, sighing.

"Because jonah was into drugs!" Jordan smirked, jonah bit his tongue.

"Jordan why would you say such a thing!" Ray hissed.

"Be-"

"Hello, im- wait jonah?" A Male's voice asked.

"Jack? Since when do you work here?" Jonah looked up.

"Uh long story, anyways what can I get you folks to drink?" Jack asked.

"I want tea" Saskia spoke with a smile.

"I want coke or pepsi" Ashley said, looking back at her phone.

"I'd like a Sprite" Jordan spoke harshly upset.

"I want a lemonade" corbyn spoke softly blushing.

"Jonah?" Jack asked, writing it down.

"Um just a water" Jonah shrugged.

"Are you Alright you never-" Jack gasped

Jonah gave him a look and Jack nodded.

As soon as Jack was gone Jordan hissed.

"I mean look at him! The tattoos, the hair, the look in his eyes!" Jordan spat.

"Jordan stop!" Corbyn hissed, "don't you dare ruin this. Jonah's the most amaz-"

"No he's right" Jonah hesitated, looking at their parents, "I used to be a drug dealer and an addict"

Jordan looked smug, happy the brunet admitted it but grumbled as his parents didnt exactly look mad but rather curious for an explanation.