"PILLOW FIGHT!" I jumped on his bed and beat his ass with a pillow as he tried kicking me down.

"I can't stand yo childish ass." He laughed throwing the remote at me. "Fuck down, i'm up."

"You really just knocked the fuck outta me with that remote." I rubbed my forehead. He jumped up, put me in a choke hold, and body slammed me on the bed.

I got out his hold, swung and connected with his jaw. He grabbed me by my wig and pulled me to the floor.

"Ight, ight i'm done let my hair go."

"Say sorry."

"You childish." He gripped it some more and i felt that shit tryna come up. "Ok i'm sorryyyy." I laughed. He let go and pushed me. "You play too rough."

"And you play too much." We walked up front. "How you get in?"

"My nigga yo spare key be in dem plants."

He raised a brow. "I coulda been in here fucking on somebody bitch and you just walk on in."

"Ew i didn't wanna hear that." I made a face. "You go by ma?" I asked grabbing a juice out the fridge.

"She picked me up from the airport, dumbass." We sat on the couch.

"You'a dumbass, dumbass."

"Shut up big head ass girl."

"I know you not talking ole giraffe neck ass boy."

"Now i'm bouta get on you big nose, big bodied ass nigga." He laughed plucking my forehead. "Spongebob built ass."

"Square shaped head ass nigga."

"Bike peddle nose ass lil girl."

"Turd eating ass nigga." We bust out laughing. I missed this fucker.

"I'm done, i dun ran out of checks." I threw my hand up. I stayed and chilled with him until it got too late. He got a booty call from some girl so i had him drop me off at home.

"Where you been?" My mom asked me when i came in the bathroom with her while she was getting ready for work.

"Tyree's." I told her.

"Next time let me know when you not coming straight home." She gave me a look. "You not 18 yet luh girl."

"Anyways, guess what happened at school?"

"What?"

"Some girl got milk thrown on her." I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

"Dem kids different."

"On my momma."

She laughed and hit my arm. "Don't be putting shit on me." I laughed with her.

"You cocky ass fuck." Aaliyah said mushing Sway's head.

"You know you love all this black chocolate." He said body rolling.

"Ok Boosie Badazz." I said making a face. He threw up a middle finger.

"I need a cigarette." Phat shook his head coming inside. 

"What happened wit ole girl?" I asked him. He went outside aluh over 20 minutes ago cause some girl was calling for him but Sway wasn't tryna let her inside.

"Bitch just made a whole fucking scene." He sat on the crate. "Fuck ha one time now she swea we married or some." He made a face.

"Whatcho ass get messing wit deez fuck ass hoes." Tank said.

"For real tho one of y'all got a cigarette?" He asked. "My nerves bad right now."

"You smoke cigarettes, nigga?" I asked.

"Today's an exception."

"What's that one song?" I thought for a minute. "Off tiktok?"

"Renegade, renegade." Pooh sang doing the little dance.

"Oooh let's do the tiktok."

"Hol up i gotta pee." She got up and went to the bathroom.

Tank reached over me to take my phone off the charger.

"Move around." I threw his hand back. "My shit on 5 percent."

"Don't care." He snatched the charger out the plug. I rolled my eyes.

"You annoying."

"And you ugly." He said.

"Bitch please ugly where?" I made a face. "Oh, that's what i thought."

"Girl shut the fuck up forreal."

"Shut me up nigga."

"Here y'all go." Sway said.

"It's ha bitch ass." He shook his head.

"Yo momma."

"My nigga, WHO MOMMA?" He got up which caused me and Aaliyah to do the same. "Watch yo fucking mouth." He pointed in my face.

"Keep yo finger out my face dawg." I said. "You seem to have a problem wit me and ian never did nun to yo black ass."

"Sitcho silly ass down." Sway yanked on Aaliyah. "Y'all chill." He stepped in between us.

He laughed aluh bit sitting back in his spot. "One of these days ima fuck yo luh ass up, on foe nem."

"Bitch fuck you." I made a face snatching back my charger and grabbing my phone. "Ole pissy ass nigga." I walked past him.

"I'm her ride. Im going with my bitch." Aaliyah got up and gathered her stuff. "Fuck y'all."

"It wasn't that serious." Phat said.

"Where we going?" Pooh asked coming out the bathroom.

"We leaving, c'mon."

"Um ok." We walked out and left.

_______

vote & comment