08

Today is a good day🤓
Please there will be a short #AN# at the end.
Sit back, relax and enjoy🥳🥳🎉🎉

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
          Margaret! Margaret! Wake up! Why are you crying in your sleep? Is that blood I'm seeing? What happened to you? Please open your eyes. Sammy's voice annoyed me this very moment but I could hear the fear and concern in it. Could he be any louder? Sandra came barging inside frantically. The shouts of Samuel might have gotten to her. "Sammy please help me raise her up. She has to take her bath right now." I was too weak to even open my my eyes and the pain bacame deafening. What could've happened to me? I've never wronged anyone to go through this much pain.
          "Don't panic so much Maggie, it's just you being an adult. You've finally menstruated." Sandra voice brought me back to reality. Wait, did she just say I've menstruated? But all the ladies I've seen in commercials are always happy and jumping around. Why can't I even sit then? Or is it because I'm not advertising any sanitary towel? I said it, there is an evil spirit dealing with me and I know very well that "they" have a hand in this. Who would've thought that menstrual cramps were so painful?
         It started with a dull pain in my pelvic area with occasional backaches. The pain just had to take over my body, spreading to my thighs and legs; with a tingling sensation in my legs and the most annoying part? It comes with a nauseating effect which not so kindly has caused me to throw up in the room. Right now? It feels like someone is shredding my uterus. Like it's being squeezed very tightly; a thousand big deets racing back and forth and damn, I feel sharp pricks like someone is using big pins to play there. Sadly enough, I'm not yet in hell but I feel my abdomen on fire.............fire that can't go away. The pain refuses to be calmed hence my frustration and tears.
         "Margaret, you seem agitated can you calm down? Sammy asked gently but my brain had an answer of it's own. "I'm sorry if I seem agitated. I just laid an egg, and now my body is violently ripping down the walls of my uterus which will happen every single month and you want me to stay calm. Like that will ever happen. I scoff and go back to attending to my pain.
          If the lesson Sandra just took me through is right, then it means I'm going to experience this for three to seven days every month, it wouldn't just end there though, I would have to experience this all of my life until I'm about forty years. Why did I have to come as a female, a human being even? I could've just come to earth as a chair and live my life happily .
          Just when I thought everything would be okay, my uterus decided to hold a not so sensible conversation with me.
"Hey! Your uterus here! Just wanted to let you know I've got everything prepped for the baby." Me: "I'm not having a baby dumbass, your walls are the ones wearing off old lady.

AN: I'm sorry this chapter ain't really the best.  Most importantly, dear guys please i hope you weren't grossed  about this chapter cause you should all know how ladies feel in these times so you can stand their mood swings and all. It becomes easier to live with them this way.

It's a very big thank you going to @seyram18 and @August_BlackHeart for helping me with this chapter.

Also there is a WhatsApp platform for wattpad writers so y'all should contact me if you're a writer here or if you know a writer.

I was thinking we create a fan page or??
Lemme know what you think.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 💥🌹🌹🌹
Ich liebe Sie alle ❤️❤️