Barista ~ Kyungmin

"Hey y/n! The regular?"

The cashier said, she was a regular at the shop, so he had already memorized her order.

"Yup"

"Hey Kyungmin come here"

He said and a boy from the back came to the older male,

"This is Kyungmin, he's our replacement for a week while Ni-ki is sick, so he'll be bringing you your coffee instead of Ni-ki, alright?"

She was dazed, she was staring at him as soon as he had walked over to them, but when Jake has finished speaking she snapped out of her daze and smiled at the two,

"Okay, hope Ni-ki gets better too, I wish he took better care of himself.."

"Ta-ki's with him, I'm sure he'll get better in no time"

She nodded and headed towards her table where she normally sat, stealing small glances at the new worker.

"Kyungmin huh...he's cute"

She thought as she continued staring at him, when he turned around to bring her her coffee she looked away and towards the window on the other side of her, hoping he didn't see her staring.

"Here's your coffee...y/n"

He had stoped before saying her name because he was reading it off the cup,

"Thank you, Kyungmin"

She said and smiled at him before he walked away. She drank her coffee, normally she would leave after getting her coffee, but she decided to stay, and watch Kyungmin, seeing him smile, was a small serotonin boost that she had needed. Right before she was about to throw the cup away she saw writing on the side of it,

"Do you have a name or can i call you mine? ;)"

A small smile appeared in her lips as she kept the cup and walked out of the shop with it in her hand. When she got home she set it down on her counter and flopped down and her couch, she thought her heart beating a million miles per hour.

('。• ω •。')

For the rest of the week he had kept writing on her cup with cute pickup lines, the second day her cup said,

"Your so cute it's distracting"

The third day it said,

"Your hands look heavy, can I hold them for you?"

The fourth day,

"You know what's beautiful? Read the first word :)"

The fifth day,

"Do you have a band-aid? I scrapped my knee falling for you"

The sixth day..

"I'm not an electrician, but i can light up your day"

And the last day of the week,

"What does it feel like being the most beautiful girl in this room?"

She had laughed it off, but in the inside her heart was fluttering, she could feel the butterfly's in her stomach. When she walked in the next day , ready to see Kyungmin, she couldn't see him, she walked up to Jake, her smile had disappeared after she couldn't find Kyungmin and Jake saw that.

"Kyungmin was only working here for the week remember?"

"Yeah I know, why do you think I was looking for him?.."

She let out a nervous chuckle, but he could see right through her.

"I'll get you your coffee now"

"Yeah.."

She backed up and walked over to her normal table, a small frown on her face. Jake came over and handed her t coffee, she let out a sigh before taking a sip and noticing words written on the other side. Taking the cup away from her lips to turn the cup around, when she did she read another one of those cheesy but cute pick up lines,

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.."

She looked up to Jake, who motioned for her to turn around. When she did, she saw the shy smile on a certain face she had grown to find the cutest.

"It's been a day and you already miss me"

He said with a small smile,

"Yeah, guess I did"

She said as she stood up and walked over to him,

"You're pick up lines brought a smile to my face everyday you know.."

"I know, I could see your small smiles from the cash register after I walked back, you get flustered easily too"

"I'm sorry a cute boy giving me compliments gets me flustered"

Y/n said with a small pout, making Kyungmin get a little flustered at her cuteness, but also that she called him cute.

"Oh, uh I have something to ask you.."

"Yeah?"

"Will you..go on a date with me?.."

She stared at him for a good second before pulling him into a hug,

"Where's all that confidence you had when you were writing pick up lines on my cup for a week?"

"Didn't have confidence until I saw you smile at the first pick up line"

He said shyly as she let go, making her chuckle a bit.

"How about an ice cream date? and after we can go to the park and watch squirrels, they're really cute"

She asked before taking the coffee off of the table she had left it on,

"Ooh great idea, I honestly think I could've been a squirrel in my past life.."

keke kyungmin squirrel :3