𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍?

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

"say you could pick any superhero to be your dad. who would you choose?" cory questioned.

"batman, no question," valerie answered immediately, "live in a cool cave, borrow the batmobile. be a billionaire 11 year old."

shawn nodded his head, smiling, "he lets robin hangout with him and play with all his stuff and robin's not even his real kid; he's his ward."

"how do you get to be a ward?" ellis wondered. 

cory shook his head and jodie put up a thumbs down, making the incorrect buzzer sound,"batman? is he faster than a speeding bullet?" cory asked.

 "i don't think so. is he more powerful than a locomotive?" jodie finished, shook her finger 'no'. cory asked another question, "is he more powerful than a locomotive?"

"uh-uh." jodie said, shook her head."we want superman."

"sees through walls," valerie interjected, "you'd never get away with anything, and a newspaper company worker, his pay is probably garbage."

shawn looked at valerie in a dreamily state, " i love it when you talk geek."

"because i'd make a really cool ward." ellis concluded.

 "too late, bud." jodie shrugged. "robin's already got the job."

shawn's eyes traveled to the table to their right and smirked, "hey there, minkus!" shawn said, pulling out a water gun from his school back aiming it at minkus's head, and shooting a cold stream of water.

"ow." stuart said, monotonously.

"whoa!" cory exclaimed as he stared at shawn's squirt gun in complete awe, "the 2000-x hydro-saturator!"

"careful, if feeny sees this baby on school grounds, he'll snag it, and i'll have to sit out during the water wars." shawn hid it under the table.

"boys, please," valerie called attention proudly as she and jodie pulled out their squirt guns.

 jodie gestured to her own squirt gun like vanna white."meet the hydro sat 3000z, it'll blow your brillo head right off."

"the 3000?" cory, ellis, and shawn asked, "that's not even supposed to come out till christmas."

"i know a guy." jodie smirked, aiming at shawn. she shot a stream at shawn's hair.