7 | brother

"Why didn't you tell us?"

For the past couple of hours, Rosa has been telling her parents what had been going on and what they had missed since they left for business. It was very rarely they left for so long but they had been gone for a couple of weeks and a lot had happened.

Rosa sighed, "It's not that I didn't want to tell you but you were safer away. It was easy dealing with it on my own because I didn't have to worry about you being hurt and now I'm scared you're going to get hurt because of me."

"Oh hunny, we love you and it's our job to protect you, always. We know it hasn't been easy for you but you can't do this alone and we will do whatever we can to make sure you have all the support you need." Her mother vowed.

Brian placed a hand on his daughters, "Your mother is right, munchkin. We love you and we would never leave you to battle a higher demon on your own. We stick together because we're family and will fight by your side. You are powerful but no matter how strong you are, you're never alone."

"What would I do without you guys?"

"You never have to find out."

"What are you doing?"

Rosa jumped in slight shock, "Who are you?"

The stranger laughed, "I'm Wyatt but you should already know that."

"I do." Rosa simply replied as she continued to look at the notes and Chris had gathered on the Source of All Evil. She knew it wasn't going to be easy to vanquish him, considering what he had put the sisters through and how many times they had already vanquished him.

Wyatt looked at her confused, "You don't seem to like me?" He had never met her before so she couldn't understand why she didn't seem to like him or want to get to know him like everyone else.

"I don't know you but from what I've heard from everyone else, you act like you're better than everyone else and they should automatically think you're better than them. I don't know you but you sure as hell don't know me." Rosa spoke without looking up from her papers that were all over the table.

Wyatt glared at her slightly, "How can you judge me if you don't know me?" She didn't know him so who was she to judge him? He was not evil and always showed the people he loved that he cared about them, he wasn't the person she thought he might be.

"I'm not judging you. I'm choosing to stay away from you based on the way you've treated the people I love and care about. I get that you have this huge responsibility because of your powers but you also have to remember who made it possible for you to come so far." Rosa reminded him.

Wyatt scoffed, "So you're talking about Chris. He's my brother and how I treat him is none of your business. Besides, it's not like I treat him badly, I care about him."

"You forget that because of him, you're not evil and have had a different outcome in life. He stood by you when no one knew what to do. He loves you and yet feels inferior to you and you let him. He's done so much for his family and the magical community but all they see is the Twice Blessed Child. You say you care about him but why are you never there when he needs you? You're perfectly fine calling him when you need him but what about when he needs you, because he feels like he can't come to you anymore with his problems." Rosa spoke before shaking her head.

Wyatt looked at her with wide eyes, "I didn't know he felt like that."

"Of course you wouldn't, when was the last time you actually had a conversation with him?"

"I guess I will now."