8 | dreams

"You know, you didn't have to do that?"

"Do what?"

Chris rested his head on her shoulder, "My mum talked to me. We actually had an open discussion and she apologised. She wants us to talk to more and honestly I cried. For the first time ever, my parents want to get to know me and who I am and what I want. They want to me in my life more. Wyatt also talked to me but we ended up arguing." Chris was glad things were better with his parents but he couldn't believe Wyatt thought so little of him and Rosa, that he couldn't believe Rosa chose him.

Rosa frowned, "I'm glad you're talking to your parents, I know how important family can be. What do you mean you and Wyatt argued? I thought you were talking."

Chris exhaled, "He got mad at the fact you talked to him. He said, why I was with someone like you? You were completely out of my league so why would you chose a guy like me? How could my own brother say something like that? What have I done to deserve it?" Rosa hated seeing him like that. The last thing she wanted was for him to doubt himself or the love that she had for him. They were endgame and not even his brother was going to change that.

Rosa held his face in her hands before pressing a kiss to his lips, "I love you, nothing and no one is going to change that. I don't care what Wyatt has to say, you are everything. You are the kindest, sweetest and most selfless person I know. I know that Wyatt is your brother but he had no right to say what he did. You deserve to be happy and no one can get in the way of that. I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you too. You have no idea how much."

"Why don't you show me?"

Rosa was asleep peacefully in bed with Chris after they had finally decided to take the next step in their relationship

Rosa was asleep peacefully in bed with Chris after they had finally decided to take the next step in their relationship. Neither could put it words but it had been everything they could have hoped for and so much more. He made her feel things she had never had with anyone.

However, her blissful sleep was interrupted when she felt herself leave her body and be transported somewhere else:

"We can't wait for her to get stronger. She now has the help of the Charmed Ones. We need to get rid of her before she gets too strong. She is our only hope of bringing back the Source of All Evil. We either kill her and take her powers or turn her and get her to bring back the Source of All Evil. We are running out of time." One of his minions spoke.

Another was pacing the room, "When do we hit her? She's protected by the Charmed Ones and she's never alone. How do we attack without them coming after us?"

"Simple, distract the Charmed Ones and grab her. We give her a choice, bring back the Source of All Evil or we kill her family and friends." Another demon spoke. Rosa wanted nothing more than to kill them all in that moment. They were threatening to came after the people she cared about the most and they were not going to get away with it.

A scoff was heard, "You make it sound so easy. She is one of the most powerful magical beings, you really think she's going to let you get away with it?" See, at least one demon had some sense.

"Either, you're in or you're not. We need her and we will stop at nothing until our true leader is back. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes sir."

Rosa woke up with a gasp, resulting in Chris waking up next to her.

"What happened?" He asked groggily but shot up when he noticed she was having a hard time controlling her breathing. After they had gotten her breathing under control, he asked her once again what had happened.

"They're coming." She breathed out.

Chris looked at her in concern, "Who's coming?"

"Demons, a lot of them." She replied softly.

"What are they after?"

"Me."