9 | worried

"So what are we going to do now?"

Rosa wasn't going to admit but she was absolutely terrified of what was to come. She knew she was powerful but there were so many demons after her at the moment that she worried that the people she cared about would get hurt, especially her parents and Chris. Hence why her parents had called a meeting with the Charmed Ones to figure out a course of action as they knew the most about the Source and knew how to vanquish him, despite the fact that there wasn't a guarantee that it would work again.

Piper exhaled deep in thought, "I honestly don't know. We don't know what his plan is. We know that he wants Rosa's powers but we don't know what he's going to do once he gets it or how he's going to get them."

"I had a dream last night. I'm not entirely sure what it means but from what I can remember, it's pretty much just demons gathering to find a way to separate me from everyone, even if it means killing everyone that I love. They don't care who gets hurt, they just want me." Rosa explained as she tightened her grip on Chris' hand. He in turn squeezed her hand as a reassurance.

"We won't let that happen." Chris promised.

Sofia sighed as her concern for her daughter increased, "Honestly at this point, I'm tempted to bind your magic and have the Elders protect it." Part of Rosa understood where her mother was coming from but on the other hand it meant she couldn't protect them people she cared about if demons did come after her. She knew it only get worse if the demons realised she didn't have her magic.

"As much I want to agree with you, love, you know we can't. Her magic is part of her and the last thing we want is for them to hurt her because she doesn't have what they want." Brian tried to comfort his wife. They were all in a tough spot but he would always protect his daughter, even if it meant laying down is own life.

Rosa shook her head, "I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

"We know." Piper spoke up as she looked at her, "But we do need a plan. We can't just be unprepared. They are coming and we're not going to let them get anywhere near you without a fight. We need to find a way to figure out what their next move is without endangering you."

Rosa exhaled softly, "I just don't want to have to watch over my shoulder all the time or have someone with me at all times. I don't want anyone to get hurt trying to protect me or trying to figure out the demons next moves. I'm not okay with that."

"We know but right now we have no other choice." Phoebe spoke.

Chris squeezed her hand so she would look at him, "We know you can protect yourself but there also innocents at risk and I know the last thing you want is for anyone to get hurt because you were being stubborn. I know you want this to end but sometimes it means letting other people do the work, you can't keep putting yourself on the line. There are people that care about you and never want to lose you. Let us help."

"I don't like this." Rosa pouted with a frown.

Sofia chuckled softly at her daughter, "We know but Chris is right. You have people that care about you and want to make sure nothing happens to you. We will find out their plan but in the mean time, someone will be with you at all times. Please don't be stubborn?"

"You know your mother is right." Brian chimed in.

Rosa looked at him annoyed, "I do. Fine. I don't like this but you're all right. We need to figure out what they're planning without you all having to worry about me but that doesn't mean I'm going to be completely sidelined. I still have jobs and charges that need to be taken care of. I refuse to be sidelines."

"I'd expect nothing less."

"I'm glad we've come to an agreement."