Chapter 49

Jiang Ziquan made sure to taste each piece of food carefully, due to what happened last time. She would then honestly tell Shen Yumo which one tasted good and what tasted bad, but of course the majority of it was positive comments.

Lin Cuo, who was watching her blankly while picking up some vegetables, looked at her, and then looked at Teacher Shen. Not only was Teacher Shen not angry, but there was also a faint smile on her face. Stupid couples and their stupid inside jokes. After a while, she couldn’t help but speak up, “It seems like you can’t do anything but complain, huh?”

Jiang Ziquan responded to her barbed comment with a smug expression.

Before Lin Cuo could rebut angrily, she was interrupted by the ringing of her phone: “Hello?”

“Hey, this is Yu Chengjia, your computer is ready. Where are you?”

Lin Cuo’s eyes brightened. A few days ago, her computer was acting up and somehow she had downloaded a nasty virus onto her hard drive. There were work files on there she didn’t have a backup for and she didn’t know what to do. However, Yu Chengjia was passing by and after a few comments, she agreed to fix it.

Her tone was slightly surprised, “That fast?”

“Duh, it wasn’t a hard problem to solve. Although remember, you owe me dinner.”

Lin Cuo laughed and told her she was eating at Jiang Ziquan’s place right now and asked if she wanted to come over.

“Lin Cuo, my senpai, and my cousin are currently in their lovey-dovey period! They’re probably doing **** and ****** and yet you actually let yourself be the third wheel and without me? I know that my senpai is your best friend and you probably slept with her longer than my cousin, but still!!”

“I’m over here, slaving away at fixing your computer, and yet you went without me!! Don’t you know that those two are my OTP, come on!!”

Yu Chengjia seemed to be really angry and sounded like she was gnashing her teeth.

“Oh.”

After hearing the very first sentence, Lin Cuo set her phone down on the table to relieve her ears of the yelling. The voice was sharp and harsh as it blared from the phone and Lin Cuo ignored it with a frown on her face.

Meanwhile, Jiang Ziquan and Shen Yumo heard everything as they glanced at each other.

Jiang Ziquan teased: “Don’t worry, we’ll work harder so that we can break me and Lin Cuo’s non-existent record of sleeping together.”

Shen Yumo’s concerns were different, her face red as she said puzzlingly, “Is that how we look like in my cousin’s eyes?” So impatient, so….horny?

“Stop talking nonsense, are you coming or not?” Lin Cuo felt like her lecture was almost finished and interrupted her. She asked again, “Are you coming or not?”

“I’m not. I am not like you who can’t read the situation.”

Lin Cuo helplessly hung up the phone, feeling speechless. She had come over today to help Jiang Ziquan and yet in that person’s eyes, she was bothering them instead? She felt full now, it was easy to get full after being fed so much PDA by this annoying couple, and she wiped her mouth, “I have to take care of something, I’ll be leaving first.”

“Alright, have fun. Bye.” Jiang Ziquan nodded but didn’t forget to add a joke, “I didn’t know that my cousin’s computer skills are so good. You didn’t download anything sketchy, did you?”

Lin Cuo almost wanted to throttle her and immediately retorted, “The files on all my computers are work files, the sketchy stuff was probably downloaded by you. Who knows how much of that stuff you have on your own computer.”